Gravity's Gone

Snowy morning at roaring creek

we certainly weren't gonna let a little snow hold us back. spring can't come soon enough imo.

100_0200.JPG

100_0199.JPG

100_0210.JPG

100_0213.JPG

100_0221.JPG

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Bikes on the jeep are so cool!

Gravity's Gone
    nanerpudin lol - good one, mark. yes, the jeep looks awesome.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I drove by there this afternoon on my way home from Rays MTB park. Was wondering if anyone rode there today.

Are there any maps, or just strap on the GPS and explore? It's on my list to check out.

Thanks, Mike
    Mike

Gravity's Gone

I don't know of any maps..........

Are there any maps, or just strap on the GPS and explore? It's on my list to check out.

Thanks, Mike[/QUOTE]

i've only ridden there a few times myself. i'm hoping to have someone who's more familiar with the trails show me around when the weather gets nicer. how long to get to ray's from sc. haven?

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    6 hrs to Rays. Cool place.

Mike
    Mike

trail addict
    Quote Originally Posted by nankerphelge

Thanks, Mike
    i've only ridden there a few times myself. i'm hoping to have someone who's more familiar with the trails show me around when the weather gets nicer. how long to get to ray's from sc. haven?[/QUOTE]
    I am looking forward to getting back down there. I don't know it VERY well, but I was shown around by a guy who rides there frequently. It would take a few days to explore the entire trail network! AND not a friendly place for someone who doesn't know their way around. Drop me a line if you want to hit it when the weather gets warmer (and drier-I wouldn't ride there in the wet without some extra safety gear.
    Jamie
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

Gravity's Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Six Pack
    i've only ridden there a few times myself. i'm hoping to have someone who's more familiar with the trails show me around when the weather gets nicer. how long to get to ray's from sc. haven?
    I am looking forward to getting back down there. I don't know it VERY well, but I was shown around by a guy who rides there frequently. It would take a few days to explore the entire trail network! AND not a friendly place for someone who doesn't know their way around. Drop me a line if you want to hit it when the weather gets warmer (and drier-I wouldn't ride there in the wet without some extra safety gear.
    Jamie[/QUOTE]

thanks. i'll shoot you a pm when the weather gets nice. looks like that could be awhile at this rate.