mtbr member

Ski, Kayak, Bike, Fun

A couple of Pics....unusually warm weather has kept some activities going longer than in past years....ski early Dec..out west, Kayak Christmas Eve, cycle through Dec and Jan, celebrate the good time... Anybody guess where some of the pictures were taken?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Slicker
    Jun 2005
    The last pic looks like big sky Montana? I'm guessing by the Challenger lift sign behind you and your name tag. I skied there once around 2002. Nice big place but the snow was a little thin and rocky on the top of lone peak. The shutes over your shoulder I think are called AZ shutes if I'm oriented right? They didnt have enough cover to ski when I was there. Then again maybe you're in the Alps for all I know. Nice shots all around!

mtbr member

Alta Utah.....this past December.......

Although I agree it looks like Big Sky now that you mentioned it! Weather is finally working out to do some very good bc skiing in the Rickets Glenn area .

Slicker
    Jun 2005
    Wow I thought for sure the Challenger sign was a dead give away. I don't recall seeing Challenger at Alta but I have a very short memory! Alta is awesome also. Sounds like you get around alot. I love that place

mtbr member
    Any chance the pics of the kayaks were on the Nescopeck?

mtbr member

Lots of ski trips over the years....

with friends and family. started in high school and have done a least one ski week a year ever since! Joe...the kayaking was on Ice Ponds in Mtn Top...haven't done the Nescopeck lately....the section down from Honey hole to Angela park....might be some damage in there after the storms....met one of your kayaking buddies at A Town Bikes a few weeks ago..Paul H....told me the story about his accident boating....