mtbr member

Ski Denton Pictures

Ski Denton Pics from 2007/09/08 Nothing exciting, mostly XC stuff. We had a great time and look forward to the next trip! The single track in the valley ROCKS. The IMBA built trail is crazy.

Alot of changes since we were there on 6/29, and according to the management, many more to come. Including a fleet of new Kona rentals for next season. Keep up the great work.

long standing member
    Cool pics, it really looks like they put some more work in since the beginning of the summer, good to see. I'm hoping to make it there one more time this fall. What is this IMBA-built trail you're referring to? Is that a XC trail or a new DH trail that the IMBA built?

poormtnbkr
    Sep 2007
    Thanks for the pics, thats enough to confirm a trip this fall.

3 "fiddy" for short
    Quote Originally Posted by PCinSC
    Cool pics, it really looks like they put some more work in since the beginning of the summer, good to see. I'm hoping to make it there one more time this fall. What is this IMBA-built trail you're referring to? Is that a XC trail or a new DH trail that the IMBA built?
    Please tell me that it is a DH trail!!

I would love to see more pics of the DH trails that they have now. Denton, where are those PICS that you promised us??????? Seriously, though.

mtbr member
    The IMBA built trail is in the valley. It has very steep switchbacks with and a bunch of woodwork. Tricky.

The other new trail is the 'doubletrack' that is soon to stretch from top to bottom weaving across the slopes. You can see it carved in several pics. Not steep but fun to ride fast at any level.

Uphill hater
    Thanks for posting the pics. Was debating on whether to drive up or not, guess it's a yes. am seriously interested in the DH situation, though.
    Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

My blog