The Other Dude

Upset Silver Enduro SL Comp STOLEN

Yup, thats right. My LBS just told me about it, it was stolen from a bike shop in Beaver. It was Brand new 2007 Silver Enduro SL Comp, in a size medium. There cant be too many of these around, so please keep an eye out for it.

The shop let a kid take it out for a test ride, and he took off with it.....what a punk!

I will try to get a description of the kid also and post it up. thanks in advance guys.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    did they get an ID?

Life is Good
    Yea usually they don't let bikes go out for test rides unless they get an ID for collateral.

I'll keep an eye out for it though.
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live. ~Mark Twain

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    shouldn't they be responsible? as in the LBS

mtbr member
    Oh yea, they should arrest the guys working in the bike shop instead of the /\sshole that stole the bike. In fact the guy who stole the bike should get a reward for pointing out the flaws in the bike shops security model.

Makes sense to me.
    "Now the Wissahiccon is of so remarkable a loveliness that, were it flowing in England, it would be the theme of every bard, and the common topic of every tongue..." - Edgar Allan Poe

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

crazy

Sorry to hear that man, thats a pretty rig. If you find the lil f*cker, you have my permission to kick him in the neck. Whats your LBS doing about this travesty?