AllDayinPA

Season Passes at Blue $100 till Oct. 31st

Well Fall is definately here everyone. with three weekends left we will be selling season passes for 2010 at $100. This will cover your riding the rest of this year and all of next year. Our 2010 schedule is packed with events and more new terrain ! Dress warm and enjoy the fall colors this Fall. On the 24th the Vertical Earth Series Awards will be at 4:30 in the Valley Lodge. Congratulations and big thanks to all the racers for coming out and competing in 2009. We had a great season and can't wait to roll out more new races for next year like Big Air DH. Stay tuned over the winter as we roll out our 2010 schedule.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    FWIW, great job out there.

I've been twice, plan a 3rd by the 31st.

Are you planning/thinking of opening up earlier in the year for '10?

mtbr member
    What is the open hours/days looking like for 2010?

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Wow this is very tempting. Can I buy a pass on any Saturday that you are open or do I buy it online? Any information about the new terrain? Will there be a longer jump line built and/or some drops?

trail addict
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine1
    Well Fall is definately here everyone. with three weekends left we will be selling season passes for 2010 at $100. This will cover your riding the rest of this year and all of next year. Our 2010 schedule is packed with events and more new terrain ! Dress warm and enjoy the fall colors this Fall. On the 24th the Vertical Earth Series Awards will be at 4:30 in the Valley Lodge. Congratulations and big thanks to all the racers for coming out and competing in 2009. We had a great season and can't wait to roll out more new races for next year like Big Air DH. Stay tuned over the winter as we roll out our 2010 schedule.
    I would like to know what next year's schedule will be like before buying a season pass. Any Sundays besides race weekends? Weekdays during summer?
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

Gravity's Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Six Pack
    I would like to know what next year's schedule will be like before buying a season pass. Any Sundays besides race weekends? Weekdays during summer?
    Yea, the lack of Sundays is definitely an issue for many of the folks in our group.

AllDayinPA
    We'll be open weekends, opening day looks like the weekend before memorial day.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    GreenMachine, that's good to hear.

Has it been a good reception to the riders this year then?