Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    wounded knee
    Reputation: dirtrider6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,366

    Saturday on a moon crator

    Steve, Adam, Kevin, and myself hit up the Moon for a great ride, it was Steve's and Adam's first ride on the trails, and they both did great.

    Last edited by dirtrider6; 05-31-2010 at 04:26 AM.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    124

    nice vid! what trails are you on? we don';t recognize them

    but we know that video can be very misleading....


    Quote Originally Posted by dirtrider6
    Steve, Adam, Keith, and myself hit up the Moon for a great ride, it was Steve's and Adam's first ride on the trails, and they both did great.


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Plains Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    334
    hahahaha...changed my name again did you Chuck!!??

    Nice Vid!!
    Facebook.com/Plains Bike Shop

  4. #4
    Did you ever have ham?
    Reputation: motoman465's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,639

    Saturday on a moon crator

    Looks like 8, T-Rex 2, Screamer, and The Dark! Awesome video, Chuck...congrats on cleaning the exit to T-Rex 2...that can be nasty!!! I am hoping to get my Windsor back from the shop soon so I can really get going again!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

  5. #5
    wounded knee
    Reputation: dirtrider6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Plains Bike
    hahahaha...changed my name again did you Chuck!!??

    Nice Vid!!
    Sorry Kevin, I got it right in the video at least.
    I finished up the video and made the post last night after our Merli ride, to say I was brain dead is a understatement
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

  6. #6
    wounded knee
    Reputation: dirtrider6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman465
    Looks like 8, T-Rex 2, Screamer, and The Dark! Awesome video, Chuck...congrats on cleaning the exit to T-Rex 2...that can be nasty!!! I am hoping to get my Windsor back from the shop soon so I can really get going again!!!
    Thanks man, hope you get the bike back soon and get back to hitting the trails.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Plains Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    334
    Just a few pics of everyone having a good time on Saturday.....

    gettin' ready


    Adam in Deacon


    Steve roundin' the hairpin on "8"


    with Chuck right behind!
    Facebook.com/Plains Bike Shop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •