mtbr member

Saturday 5/6/06 Ride Tamaqua/Lehighton Area

Not much posting of rides for Saturday, so ...
    Anyone interested in rippin' around the Tamaqua "Bungalow" trails ? (about 8 miles, hour+) And then hit the Weisport/JT loop (about 10 miles, hour+) on your way home ? Could do either or both depending on interest, energy, and time. If ya never been around there before, the Bungalow has some pretty tricky, fast, steep whoops/ downhills and alot of tight, fast, technical sections. It is defintely worth the trip. It's just good to go with a tour guide if you are not familiar with the area. Throw in the Weisport/JT loop after and ya just doubled your smiles for the ride home ! Treat yourself, you won't be disappointed. I am open to times ... Early AM, late morning, afternoon ?? Let me know ASAP ...

Barry

mtbr member
    Hi Barry, I live in Brockton. I wasn't aware there was trail that close. I have been to the Bungalow 2 or 3 times. I won't be able to make it Saturday, it is already12:30 on Saturday and I am stuck at work. Well not totally stuck I am reading the forum. But if you could give me a call maybe you could show me the Bungalow trail another day. My cell is 570.778.0868 best during the day, home is 570.668.4296. My biggest problem is setting aside time to go riding and it is usually last minute so having something 5 minutes away would be great. Thanks
    Big Man on a Little Bike