Did you ever have ham?

Smile Roman Road on the Moon

Hey, everybody! I am sure alot of you are aware of the muddy section on the lower half of T-Rex 2 leading up to the rock wall. Today was my first solo attempt at building a Roman Road. I would really welcome comments from everyone as this is how we improve. I rode it and it seemed pretty smooth. Thanks everybody! Just get out and ride!!! Pics to follow later.
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member

MotoRoman

Moto...plan on riding there tomorrow...will let you know what I think....If you built it like the one just after squeezer it will be great! Appreciate that you took the time to give it a try....last week was thinking how that section of T Rex 2 would be great for a work day project....Ride On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    My quote that I say every time I build a roman road. "It's like playing with natural Lego's". You'll really be surprised how random rocks can fit together perfectly. If it's deep mud, use rocks that are at least twice as thick as the mud is deep. If you can't, then double up where you can. Ttyl, Fahn

Did you ever have ham?

Roman Road on the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    Moto...plan on riding there tomorrow...will let you know what I think....If you built it like the one just after squeezer it will be great! Appreciate that you took the time to give it a try....last week was thinking how that section of T Rex 2 would be great for a work day project....Ride On!
    Jeff, unfortunately I cannot take any credit for the Roman Road on Screamer. By the time I got to the bottom of Screamer on that work day you guys had that Roman Road all done...fantastic job on that one!!! That is the first Roman Road I ever rode...I wish I were that smooth with the ladies...LMAO!!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on what I did. I was just getting tired of getting squirrely and not having momentum to clear that rock wall on T-Rex 2. Plus, I just felt the need to throw some big rocks around...a little frustration to get rid of!!! LOL!!!

mtbr member

Roman Road...

.....came out fine....you have it figured out! Still plenty of spots at the bottom of Screamer to build more through the sections that hold water.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Did you ever have ham?

Roman Road on the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    .....came out fine....you have it figured out! Still plenty of spots at the bottom of Screamer to build more through the sections that hold water.
    Thanks, Jeff. I had an idea in my head when I went up there, but I wanted some feedback from other riders so I knew how well I did or did not do.