mtbr member
    May 2009

Rides this 6th/7th in NEPA

Any rides going down this weekend near JT that I can tag along with? I hear the weather's supposed to be nice, and I'd like to get out before my spring break is over!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    I haven't seen yet, and I'm probably speaking out of turn, but I'd almost bet Nankerphelge will be hitting some Danville area trails.

Don't know yet what else is going on.

Kind of wondering myself, and wondering how much mud tolerance I have right now.

I'm not around this weekend, but having been in both the Danville area and Mt Top / Jim Thorpe area the last few days, I can report that the Danville area has much less snow.

Gravity's Gone
    [QUOTE=bear]I haven't seen yet, and I'm probably speaking out of turn, but I'd almost bet Nankerphelge will be hitting some Danville area trails.QUOTE]

Nankerphelge is indeed riding Geisinger Saturday and Sunday with wyatt79, just not sure of times yet. I can't make any guarantees on what trails will be passable though.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Ahh cool, thanks for the report! I'm not sure if I want to gamble with trail conditions, unfortunately Danville is a good distance away...

mtbr member
    Sickness and I are planning to hit Geislinger also - at 9:00 or so Sun. No debut yet for the Peace - I'll be hitting it with framesaver tomorrow. Hope to have it ready for Millerfest - any date yet?

Irie mon!
    smells like cotton candy.....

Gravity's Gone
    I could probably do 9:00 on Sunday. I haven't heard anything from the promoters on M-Fest..