Tough Guy Extraordinaire

Riders at Stover Beware!

Just an FYI, two weeks ago on a Friday morning some punks smashed a bunch of windows at the High Rocks Parking area. I showed up just after it happened, but ran into some climbing buds of mine. Seems they smashed the windows of three or four cars and grabbed backpacks. Nothing else was taken and the damaged cars were limited to those parked nearest the rode.

Just a heads up if you ride there to keep anything of value or percieved value, out of site.

Inbred Homebrewer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmack
    Just an FYI, two weeks ago on a Friday morning some punks smashed a bunch of windows at the High Rocks Parking area. I showed up just after it happened, but ran into some climbing buds of mine. Seems they smashed the windows of three or four cars and grabbed backpacks. Nothing else was taken and the damaged cars were limited to those parked nearest the rode.

Just a heads up if you ride there to keep anything of value or percieved value, out of site.
    Ah, vandalism and petty crime know no bounds... even in lovely Upper Bucks .

That's f%&ed up. Good thing I never park in that lot anymore!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]"mmmm....Beeeeeeer." - Homer J. Simpson