Ride da mOOn Moderator

Listen! Ride da Rocks...I Got "Stuffed" Ride 11/23/12 Friday 10AM

Stuffed?
    ...we have a great way to work off the over stuffed pounds

No special meals, or diets, Just really cool trails, and new this year a Ride da Rocks Super D "Club" Challenge!

Our club ride is away of giving thanks to all, for your riding & trail support this season as well as years past.

The RRSDCC will consist of 3 timed sections with transport trail sections in between. Everyone will get to "give it a try"

Please post up here if your attending

Last years fun here:
    HCGA... I got "STUFFED" Ride 11/25/11
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ride da Rocks...I Got "Stuffed" Ride 11/23/12 Friday 10AM-i-got-stuffed.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    If anyone is in the mood to run our place this Friday, I'll be there around 10. I have my lights chanrged and am heading up tonight to get some more trails cleared.. Should be a nice night for a loud hike... Not sure the dogs are going as they only get into more trouble at night at my walking pace. I don't need anymore vet bills before the holiday.

mtbr member
    NEPMTBR-HCGA-RRSDCC...Dude, you are the king of acronyms
    "foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    He should be in IT, we have acronyms for everything.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ...

cr500

I cleaned the part of Itchy Tire by T P Crapper.

Since no mt bikers have responded, this might be converted to a Moto ride, I'll let it go 2 more days!

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I cleaned Kirby, SOB the wood and the pond trail tonight. Kirby needs a chainsaw yet. I'll terminis, the big back hill and WV tomorrow night. Shouldn't be much left after that. Rode dirt bikes yesterday and we had a great day, ran the last lap backwards. I'll ride something Friday.

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Scott, Jimmy, and I were at the land today getting ready for Friday...
    ..all is ready to go for the ride tomorrow!

mtbr member
    time?
    “An adventure is misery and discomfort, relived in the safety of reminiscence.” Marco Polo

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    i might not make it have to go to work for a bit im going to try thou

wounded knee
    Is anyone riding?
    No confirmations?
    I might try to go for a couple hours, no way I'm shopping Today, theres nothing I need that bad!
    Calling for showers this afternoon.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

mtbr member

Enjoyed HCGA today.....

....we made a late switch from the Moon to HCGA when we found out from KuhlKat that there was an open ride today.....great time....some seriously nice terrain.....the ridge side riding is really special.....it has been about a year since i last rode here.....we got a guided tour from Jim....awsome route.....and I finally rode the teeter todder! KuhlKat has the photos from todays ride.....Thanks goes out the HCGA and all who developed and maintain the trails....Ride On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Awesome "Rides" today...
    ...and I say "Rides" cause there were a few!

I hit the early ride with Justin and DR6, grinding in the new T P Crapper up & then we met Katsu & Brad so down we went, played on the Woody and Section 1.

Jimmy had a much bigger group out for a spin, and congrats to Kuhlkat for cleaning "5" on Dozer trail. I guess we can change the name to "Kuhl & clean" now! It was great to see everyone again, nice riding!

Just one comment, and a favor. Please post up if you coming to these rides as others will have the info and decide if they are coming, by not posting it looks like no one is coming yet we always have a big crew. Thanks that will be a big help!

For the rest of the days story, you'll have to view the construction site:
    http://forums.mtbr.com/pennsylvania/nepmtba-hcga-trail-construction-mtbw-plans-720061-post9900218.html#post9900218