mtbr member

Ricketts Glen State Park

Does anyone know if biking is allowed on the trails at Ricketts Glen?

^ The Trail Starts Here ^
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAMA
    Does anyone know if biking is allowed on the trails at Ricketts Glen?
    NO, not in the park or the Waterfalls trails. You can ride from Noxen to Mountain Springs Lake and out to Rt 487 on the old Lehigh Valley Railroad railbed(dirt road)

You can also ride a 25 mile loop form the parking lot on the gamelands road off Rt 487.

We can hook up and ride there sometime, I have permission to ride private properties in the area also.
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

mtbr member
    I go up to Leroy, Bradford county a few times every year and there is ALWAYS something going down on R487 when we pass through. It doesn't matter if its a moth attack or bad weather something is always happening on that road. Up where we stay at our camper there is a sick dirt track so im gonna bring my bike up this spring hopefully and ride that track and do some trail riding on Leroy's mountain.

^ The Trail Starts Here ^
    Quote Originally Posted by ll 3nZo ll
    I go up to Leroy, Bradford county a few times every year and there is ALWAYS something going down on R487 when we pass through. It doesn't matter if its a moth attack or bad weather something is always happening on that road. Up where we stay at our camper there is a sick dirt track so im gonna bring my bike up this spring hopefully and ride that track and do some trail riding on Leroy's mountain.
    Are you riding on the old railroad bed?
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com