mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Reading Pa. XC?/Freeride race april 25 NEWS

The race is set and the course is sweet. We have had people from all over the place come and ride the ciurse and they all have left with giant grins on there faces. This is a new format where xc and dh meet head on in fun filled race. A short track 1.5 mile loop filled with jumps drops,bridges, double jump and plenty of rocks to hit. So lets see who steps up and ripps it. for more info check out hcor.net home page or contact tony (610)385-8832.

Sponsors==Red Bull,Reading Racing,City of Reading,Azonic,Magura,BMX Invasion,Jb mountain bikes, skyline dr bikes.

This will be a killer event check it out
    later

Keep on Rockin...

My friends rode it a week ago...........

and said it was a great course. I regret I couldn't make it.

Mike

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tonypaj
    for more info check out hcor.net home page or contact tony (610)385-8832.
    Hi,

I live in Emmaus, PA and would like to check out the race. Could you provide me some info on date and time and location. I tried going to hcor.net and couldn't get anything. Thanks.

Mat

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmor
    Hi,

I live in Emmaus, PA and would like to check out the race. Could you provide me some info on date and time and location. I tried going to hcor.net and couldn't get anything. Thanks.

Mat
    April 25th Race day The Pagaoda reading Pa. Race starts at 11:00 practice 8 to 10 on Sun.
    Open prac all day sat. You could register on sat all day.

check out hcor.net they must of had a problem with the site but that is where all the info and directions are posted

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Hi,

Mat
    April 25th Race day The Pagaoda reading Pa. Race starts at 11:00 practice 8 to 10 on Sun.

check out hcor.net they must of had a problem with the site but that is where all the info and directions are posted

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Hi,

Mat

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Hi,

Mat