my church is the woods

RCST Bash 08' - Roll Call ---

It's that time of year again....hurricane season here's hoping "Ike" doesn't visit the bash like Ivan did a few years ago.

I'll be up Friday morning, looking for my boys from Philly/NJ - Jeff, John, Adam, Mitch, Ron, and others.

I see that it's sold out, hit their 150 rider limit.

mtbr member

Yes the Bash...

Headed to Lykens on Friday afternoon. Saving tent spots for crews from Rochester, Hubbard , and Mountain TOp....bringin' the shelters...Ride On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

locked - time out
    Feb 2007
    Lupine Lights will be there doing demo night rides friday night. We'll have brand new lights never seen in America yet...

Sounds like we'll be there with EWR too.

HopHeads, Unite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd@gretnabikes
    Lupine Lights will be there doing demo night rides friday night. We'll have brand new lights never seen in America yet...

Sounds like we'll be there with EWR too.
    God bless you boys.

We'll be there Friday afternoon after a long, long drive from Harrisburg. We'll be looking for peeps from all over.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Pulling in Thursday evening.

Starting the weekend off right with a night ride from camp Thursday.

I'll also be setting up the Spokes Bike Shop wrench tent in the small pavilion, similar to last year - small repairs and parts will be available to keep you on the trails. Maybe a demo bike or two also.
    Mike

Mmmm Rocks Good
    Feb 2005
    We have close to a dozen of us from Pittsburgh sliding in Fri early afternoon! I'll be going for the chili cookoff crown and King of the Ridge honors! Swing by late Sat PM for Hanenero grilled wings after the band Sat PM. Can't wait!

mtbr member
    We'll be there....along with our friends from Mountain Top (see Jeff's post above) and a number of others from Hubbard, about 10 others. We're arriving Thursday night, with most of the others arriving Friday. Even helping a fellow MTBer (from PORC) out with a ride from Harrisburg airport. We'll also be challenging Don for the Chili Crown!!!

Mmmm Rocks Good
    Feb 2005

Outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by SLAMA
    We'll be there....along with our friends from Mountain Top (see Jeff's post above) and a number of others from Hubbard, about 10 others. We're arriving Thursday night, with most of the others arriving Friday. Even helping a fellow MTBer (from PORC) out with a ride from Harrisburg airport. We'll also be challenging Don for the Chili Crown!!!
    Outstanding to hear that you guys are helping Joe get to the BASH. I'm driving his Explorer and all his bike stuff and camping gear so he can do the BASH. Good to hear that some folks are going to be stepping up to the plate for the Chili Cookoff! The more Chili the better!!! Make sure you guys swing by the PORC site for some hang time and beers w/us! See ya in a few! Don

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    short notice i know, but i'm asking if anyone can step up a bit and provide a little support. i know windwalker is gonna have some stuff, but i'm out of a shop for the event to provide any support. so no demos or free wrenching from me this year. sorry guys. no swag either, even more sorry about that.

i'll be headed in on thursday provided i feel well enough. i would love to get my hands on the lupines for a night ride.

looking forward to seeing a lot of good people before i leave the state. after 10 years, i still think this is the best event ever.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    5 of us from allentown, 3 from harrisburg , and a few other from parts unknown.riding, drinking ,talking stern and using bad language in mixed company. thursday night it's on. we're gonna set the 500 dollar trans-am on fire! looking forward to seeing the pittsburgh crew and the VMB folks.