mtbr member

Raystown advice....

Allright, I am heading through Raystown on the way to hunting camp day after Thanksgiving. I am planning to stop and ride for 4-5 hours with my brother so my question is, where should I start and what are the best trails if I am only there for a short trip? I am a 15+ year xc mountain biker that also races BMX so the more technical the better.

Any recommendations?
    Cannondale Caffeine 2 29er
    Redline Monocog Flight 29er
    Fuji RC Team
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Blk Mrkt Mob

mtbr member
    Nothing tech there. Your 1x9 will work the best. Buck, allie, grippis, ridge, rays, sidewinder, osprey, hydro (do it CCW), eagle, sleek dog, doe. You can +/- anything in there that you wish. That's prolly around 18-20 miles? ttyl, Fahn

Post 999!

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

I have a recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Yuengling
    Allright, I am heading through Raystown on the way to hunting camp day after Thanksgiving. I am planning to stop and ride for 4-5 hours with my brother so my question is, where should I start and what are the best trails if I am only there for a short trip? I am a 15+ year xc mountain biker that also races BMX so the more technical the better.

Any recommendations?
    I don't want to seem like a smart a##, but do a search and you will find tons of info.here.I know it helped me on my visit. You will have a blast ! One word comes to mind riding that place .. fast !

Did you ever have ham?
    Watch out for the trees! Ask Chriffer!