mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Pump Track, Potter County or between there and Philly Airport. California guy in town

Hopefully someone might be willing to help a California guy out. Next week my family and I are doing our annual east coast trip to visit the in-laws for a couple weeks and I'm bringing the bikes.

We fly into Philly next Saturday and will be driving up to Coudersport in Potter County. We will be there a week and then driving to Cape May, NJ. I'm going to make similar post in the NJ section also.

I completely understand that I'm asking for privileged information but it never hurts to ask. If anyone is willing to drop me a message on where I might look for a pump track or very mellow jumps it would be appreciated. I have two young sons who ride and it would be awesome to meet some new people and get in some east coast pump sessions. I'm definitely going to hit the public track in Alexandria/Milford on our way to Cape May and hopefully learn about some PA spots also.

I would absolutely show someone around my area in Riverside County, Southern California in return as well as let you ride my back yard.

I appreciate any tips someone can offer.

This is my backyard, first time ever building a track and making a video:
    Chicken Track - YouTube

mtbr member
    talk to these folks, as they are sure to help you out...Twisted Spokes - Home

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I'm not sure if this is in your area but Alexandria Pump Track in NJ has a super well maintained pump track and jump lines.
    Transition Bandit 29
    Surly Ogre
    Surly Necro Pugs w/ Lefty PBR
    Surly Big Dummy