Ride da mOOn Moderator

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Prompton SP Damage

[SIZE=2]To all:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2] I have forwarded this from Joe Tierney who takes care of Lackawanna SP. In regards to Promptm SP.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2] Lee Curry NEPMTBA:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2] We all have to pitch in and help. Kevin Pender is a great guy and a hell of a racer! Here's your chance if you have never helped before please do so now, and if you have helped before it's needed again. This effects all of us! Besides your sure to make new friends.. It's all good!

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Joe Tierney:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2] I just recvd a call form my good friend Kevin Pender (he is the guy that maintains Prompton). The storm the other night appears to be a twister causing major storm damage. Kevin states trails have disappeared with hundreds of fall down. The entire 20+ mile trail system has been affected. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]He needs your help. This trail system was built & is maintained by 3 people. The storm damage will take years to clear out with just 3 people. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Please contact Kevin if you can help. His email is kjp15@verizon.net[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Regards,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Joe Tierney[/SIZE]

Lee Curry

Many thanks from NEPMTBA also!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

NEPMTBA: TO ALL: Kevin Pender needs our help at Prompton SP perhaps you could spare a day this weekend Sat or Sun It's pretty Bad! Lot's of help is needed! We could car pool and bring some food for a cookout afterwards or a ride let's get together on this one to get Prompton open again!

From the NEPMTBA shoutbox

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Smile

Update:

Work planned at Prompton for this Sunday around 10am.

I spoke with the PM Alex Stout he will try to be there, but if he is teid up at Lackawanna due to Father's day activities we understand. He will bring volunteer apps so I'm sure we can run chainsaws. If ya got on bring it!

Kevin Pender, Lee Curry, Gary Mikulski, and Brian Wilsey have offered to attend so far with Doug from the other thread(170 side of Prompton damaged) here on MTBR going on this subject! Feel free to add your name tothe list.

If ya don't have a chain saw the larger 15 inch folding hand saws that can be had at any hardware store work great! A little WD 40 and they rip through anything easily! As Brian calls his "Trusty" I've seen him take out huge stuff with his!

Thanks to all