mtbr member

Prompton ride, 6-17-06

If anyone wants to ride...RIDE (not race Prompton) on this Saturday, you're all welcome to come ride this gem. I've been riding there for the last couple years and know the trails pretty darn good. We'll do about 17 miles (I don't have an odometer) of the sweetest ST you're going to ride in NEPA. This day will be to ride the trails and get to know each other. If you feel like racing, then ride in a different group! We'll make all the common stops... Top of long climbs, intersections... The ride will take around 3-4 hrs depending.
    Prompton includes, Climbing, decents, tight-twisty singletrack, smooth-flat and fast sections, log crossings, pine needles, rolling hills, woop-de-doo's, water crossings and whatever else you can imagine. Remember we're not racing!
    We'll meet at 9am in the main (first) parking lot.
    Directions: Take the new Rt. 6 (Casey Highway) East towards Carbondale. Pass the Carbondale exit and continue to Waymart. At the first (and only) traffic light, stay straight for 4 miles. The road has a left curve with a Left hand turn. Take the Left Turn (SR 170). 1/4 mile on the Right is the parking lot.

mtbr member
    Post a reply if you're coming, just so I know how many to expect.

Fahn

Wizard of the Trail
    I am there. I may bring my nephew if he is around. Not sure just yet, I will give you a heads up when I find out.
    There is no charge for awesomeness......or attractiveness.

Good rep does not wash out the bad, nor the bad the good.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    damnit i want to come but i've got to be in philly on sat! do it again sometime soon and i will try to come out!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    larry, i might be game, as of now my saturday morning looks open, ive wanted to ride there for awhile just havnt gotten a chance, message me with your phone # and ill let you know for sure by thursday night,

-john

mtbr member
    Do you ride with Hubbard BC? I'm trying to PM you, but their POS server must be having problems or something.