Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Prompton Damn

  1. #1
    BIKE!!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    83

    New question here. Prompton Damn

    Just wondering if anybody knows the status up Prompton. Are they done working on the damn yet? Thanks

  2. #2
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,975

    Cool-blue Rhythm Have RAKE will Travel...

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfmansBrother8
    Just wondering if anybody knows the status up Prompton. Are they done working on the damn yet? Thanks
    I don't know, but they asked if "you" would RAKE the top of the dam and make a trail off to the right!

    You know where the ride is for Sunday! Daves Place...no RAKE required!

    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    BIKE!!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    83

    yeppers

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA
    I don't know, but they asked if "you" would RAKE the top of the dam and make a trail off to the right!

    You know where the ride is for Sunday! Daves Place...no RAKE required!


    Yes sir. I saw where the ride was after I sent you the email. Most likely see you there!!!

  4. #4
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,975

    Good job!

    Looks like Joe worked pretty hard, but he looks happy with thta rock! Is that the one we ride over?

  5. #5
    BIKE!!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA
    Looks like Joe worked pretty hard, but he looks happy with thta rock! Is that the one we ride over?
    That one is a drop on Turkey run! It is neat. Lots of rocks on the new trails

  6. #6
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,975

    Good job!

    Oh man:

    That Rock..."ROCKS"... Awesome!

    Maybe if you go tomorrow we can hit some of your trails..Especially "THAT ROCK".
    It would be great if you "and" Dave led the ride


  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: LarryFahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,625
    You can ride across the dam now. They're done with the work. Fahn

  8. #8
    BIKE!!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFahn
    You can ride across the dam now. They're done with the work. Fahn
    Thank You!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •