Thread: Pppppp

Did you ever have ham?

Pppppp

I am sure that most of you know what the six P's stand for...for those that do not, it is Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance! I started out riding at the Moon on Saturday with NEPMTBA and Dirtrider6. It was a great day and everytime I go out I am getting better on the single speed. However, as I entered Thorny, I heard a strange noise and looked down only to see my rear tire was flat. Since I didn't have any spare tubes I ended up having to walk the bike out. When we left the Moon, we went straight to out full-service LBS where I got 4 tubes so I know I am ready next time...LOL!!!

Hey Moms, Happy Mother's Day!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pppppp-dsc03177.jpg  

Pppppp-dsc03179.jpg  

Pppppp-dsc03180.jpg  

Pppppp-dsc03193.jpg  

Pppppp-dsc03188.jpg  

Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member
    Jeez Moto...I was parked right across from you...why didn't you say something? Your bike was in the back of the truck so I thought you were done for the day as I got there late. I always carry tubes in the Jeep from 20" all the way to 29er 'cause someone is always blowing a tube and forgetting their spare. At least you could have rode.
    Facebook.com/Plains Bike Shop

wounded knee
    Quote Originally Posted by Plains Bike
    Jeez Moto...I was parked right across from you...why didn't you say something? Your bike was in the back of the truck so I thought you were done for the day as I got there late. I always carry tubes in the Jeep from 20" all the way to 29er 'cause someone is always blowing a tube and forgetting their spare. At least you could have rode.
    I tried patching it, but it was a pinch flat, and it didn't hold.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Did you ever have ham?

pppppp

Hey Plains Bike, after the way you harassed me this past winter on here, without provication, I would not even accept advise from you! You stay in your little corner of the world and I will stay in mine and everyone will be happy!

The Krazy Never Die
    MOTO you so cursed me... went for a ride at geisinger tonight and all went well made it up the hill came FLYIN down a rocky off camber trail to pull in behind the car and hear a psssssss sound. here i got a pinch flat on the way down and must have just made it to the car
    LIVE FAST - DIE FUN

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    My last two moon lake rides both ended with flats. I blame you.

Your pic looks great in Dirt Rag by the way.

Did you ever have ham?

Pppppp

Quote Originally Posted by glahnb
    My last two moon lake rides both ended with flats. I blame you.

Your pic looks great in Dirt Rag by the way.
    I think the problem lies in how fast the trails are...LOL!!! Small price to pay for such a fantastic riding experience. Thanks for doing the article in Dirt Rag...very, very well written!!! It was pretty neat to see my name in print giving credit for the photo...thanks again!!! Hope to see you again on the trail soon!!!