Thread: pot hole trails

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

pot hole trails

Ok visiting my parents for a few days. Is there any good riding at the archbold pothole?
    I went by the sign on rt6 and was wondering. Also what about across the road on the state game lands? Is it safe there are there large animals that could attack me. I am only asking since I believe about 3 yrs ago I thought I saw a dead bobcat on the side of the road right around the car dealer area. It was early in the morning and when I came thru later around 12pm it must have been picked up by police? I am not joking.

What about this new trail area off 247 was it that located?

mtbr member
    Enter the pothole at your own risk. There's no biking or trails there that exceed 100'. Ya know, just far enough to not hear the yelling of the first... Nevermind. If you live here you migh get it, but there's nothing up there that's meant for riding.

I'm sorry. I'm not all here tonight. TNC on 247 is good to ride with someone who can show you around. The trails are kinda hidden if you don't know where to look. Merli, Prompton and the Lackawanna State Park are all good for riding too.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Ok I get what you are saying.