mtbr member

pittsburgh xc rider

any one on here do any riding in the pittsburgh area? looking to find some people to ride boyce park and other area parks. gets boring doing it alone sometimes. the more the merrier!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Been riding Frick

Just moved to Pittsburgh, and am going to CMU. I have been riding in Frick Park when I can find the time. Way fun, especially since it is so convenient. Rode for a few hours today and never saw any other fresh tracks.

mtbr member
    if you have the oppertunity id recommend boyce. tons of trails, including lots of logpiles. good times.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bprush
    any one on here do any riding in the pittsburgh area? looking to find some people to ride boyce park and other area parks. gets boring doing it alone sometimes. the more the merrier!
    My back yard is Frick Park, let me know, we'll hook up some time.

mtbr member
    Frick is my backyrd as well. A little slow now but things will get mor crowded when the weather turns better. Boyce gets wet and stays wet. It's somewhat dry July-August. South Park and, my favorite, North Park are always fun. Go to the PORC website. Lots of us there to hook-up with.
    You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake

my fun has a hurting
    http://dorc-pgh.com

we ride every wednesday and sunday as well as a few other ride nights that change week to week.