Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 94M400 View Post
    Does anyone have a trail map to the Laurel Mtn system?
    Laurel Mountain, Forbes State Forest

mtbr member
    Anyone ride North Park today? Am looking to head up there tomorrow.
    You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake

mtbr member
    I rode north park today. The conditions were very good. Some muddy spots, but mostly hard pack. I recommend riding it.
    Safe Riding

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by broberts42 View Post
    I rode north park today. The conditions were very good. Some muddy spots, but mostly hard pack. I recommend riding it.
    Sweet, thanks!
    You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Sweet. ty!
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhmr View Post

mtbr member
    Rode Moraine today for the first time ever, I had a lot of fun, the beginning is insane with the amount of rocks you need to ride over and its very challenging. I did get lost for a good chunk of time but did find the trail again but I know I missed a lot of fun sections, decided to just ride the power line back to the parking lot, did just over 7 miles.

mtbr member
    I rode Boyce Park today, and most sections were very dry.
    Safe Riding

mtbr member
    Rode two mile park over the weekend. Did the race loop(orange marked trails). Was just 4 of us and ran into some regulars. Cracked the bash guard on my bike on a log. No big deal. Was pretty dry. Few parts were slick going up hill. Sucks I only get to ride it once a year being 100 miles away from me.

mtbr member
    I had a friend break 4 ribs while riding a North Park on sunday.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Does anyone know what the conditions at laurel are like? Thinking of heading up in the morning.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Officially going to Bavington for the first time tomorrow. Looks like I'll be hitting near ideal conditions to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by Fxst666 View Post
    Does anyone know what the conditions at laurel are like? Thinking of heading up in the morning.
    As long as it is not wet, I can't imagine the Laurel Mtn. conditions ever being bad. It's at the top of the mountain and it's pretty much all rocky terrain.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Laurel mt should be pretty good right now.

Enjoy Bavington...they're some great trails. The faster you ride, the more fun they are. Not much tech stuff there, but definitely has some good flow.
    Oh noes. I'm going to drink the Kool-Aid.

Squ-eti
    rode Boyce this afternoon. the trails are in great shape! hardpacked with little to no mud spots. no downed trees on the 9 mile loop I rode, and all the log crossings are in good condition as well. if Boyce is that good I imagine just about anywhere else (except maybe Mingo Creek) is in great shape too...get out and ride!!!
    "Flow the downhills,
    Cruise the flats,
    Attack the climbs!"

mtbr member
    Whiteoak Park was fantastic today. Totally dry!

mtbr member
    Rode South Park today and all trails are in good condition, going down hill is very fast,and I finally had some grip going up them. Put in 9 miles before I started losing air in my rear so I headed home. It feels so good riding on dry dirt, I forgot how fun it was to ride with shorts and a t-shirt and just enjoy the woods. Cant wait til tomorrow and do it over again.

mtbr member
    Rode north park yesterday. The Dr. J was closed. Everything else was dry. 10 min. In a guy that was riding with us flipped over the bars dropping down off a rock and hit his face off the ground. Ended up needing 16 stitches to close up the gash. One of those times you want a full face.

The White Jeff W
    Brady's Run is great right now. A few random wet spots and the stuff near the ballfields could use some TLC but otherwise awesome.
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jcaino View Post
    Enjoy Bavington...they're some great trails. The faster you ride, the more fun they are. Not much tech stuff there, but definitely has some good flow.
    Yeah, Bavington was fantastic! Best way I can describe it is if you can imagine trails made almost exclusively of the fast/flowy pine forest sections of Big Bear & Yellow Creek. The trail-building crew out there have done an excellent job. Will definitely be returning.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Where outside of Uniontown? I live in the area and hope to get out more this season. My fitness needs a boast so I would love to know if there is somewhere that has some flow to it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zach349 View Post
    some great downhills outside of Uniontown. Some are on maps, some are not...
    Where outside of Uniontown? I live in the area and hope to get out more this season. My fitness needs a boast so I would love to know if there is somewhere that has some flow to it.

NotoriousMHz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmarzano View Post
    He might be referring to Sugar Loaf Downhill at Ohiopyle, I could be wrong but that's the closest to Uniontown that I know of. Some other trails that are local to you are White Park (Morgantown) and Mingo Creek (Washington) are both single track. I have videos posted on here if you want to get an idea of what the riding is like at White Park.
    Adam Christopher
    ♦ 2015 Santa Cruz Nomad C
    ♦ 2012 Specialized Epic Expert
    ♦ 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MhzMonster View Post
    He might be referring to Sugar Loaf Downhill at Ohiopyle, I could be wrong but that's the closest to Uniontown that I know of. Some other trails that are local to you are White Park (Morgantown) and Mingo Creek (Washington) are both single track. I have videos posted on here if you want to get an idea of what the riding is like at White Park.
    Thanks! I looked up White Park and it seems like a decent 3 mile loop. Hope to get out there soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3