mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Philly Mountain Biking Website

Some guys in the Philly area started their own site.

Check it out and donate to the trails if you can. www.phillymtb.com

mtbr member
    It's more than just a web site. The Philadelphia Mountain Biking Association is IMBA chapter, dedicated to promotin mtbing, advocating for and maintenaning the trails.

New relationships have been established and improved with other oragnizations, clubs and user groups in the area using and involved with parks and trails.

Just yesterday REI, FOW, PMBA, and many other volunteers pitched in for a big TM project as part of National Trail Maintenance Week.

dz
    I Crash Therefor I Am!!![SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Saw the pics of the National Trail day at the Wiss on the website. Looks awesome!

Thanks to all! www.phillymtb.com

mtbr member
    Hey, I'm trying to login with the free option and I keep getting a "page cannot be displayed" error when I get to the end.

mtbr member
    The web master just revamped the site last week and unfortunately he's in Whistler riding right now. Send him an email, and he'll fix it as soon as he's back.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Anything in particular you were looking for at the site? Send me a PM and i'll try to help as much as I can.

dz

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dzm3
    The web master just revamped the site last week and unfortunately he's in Whistler riding right now. Send him an email, and he'll fix it as soon as he's back.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Anything in particular you were looking for at the site? Send me a PM and i'll try to help as much as I can.

dz
    Oh, I'm just trying to sign up. What are the differences between the free, bronze, etc. options?

mtbr member
    Free will give you access to some public forums and some public announcements and news and artivcles.
    Other levels are depending on different amount you donate to the club. they would open up all the areas of the website, give you included membership to IMBA, some swag, and most importantly contribute the money to the trail maintenance program at Philly parks. If I'm not mistaken, aside from the percentage we are required to share with IMBA (PMBA is official IMBA chapter) all the money goes to purchase tools and material for TM days and swag like club t-shrts etc for members and to organize events like Rally in the Valley

dz