Freshly Fujified

Paging MucWad-Evansburg Saturday?

I'm installing a new fork on my bike Friday night and intend to put it through it's paces Saturday morning. let me know if you're interested. Of course, anyone else who want's to come, speak up.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    i have no idea why, even tho i live in bue bell, that i have yet to ride evensburg, spring mountain or ralf stover. too bad i have to work saturday from 9-6. another boring ass roadie day...

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Yo, I just got back from a 15+ mile road ride but i should be back to being able to ride by saturday are you sure you wan to ride evensburg since there is olny a 1 mile loop open.

Freshly Fujified

Definitely Evansburg

Quote Originally Posted by MucWad
    Yo, I just got back from a 15+ mile road ride but i should be back to being able to ride by saturday are you sure you wan to ride evensburg since there is olny a 1 mile loop open.
    Right now, my fitness level is shot, so my choices are narrow. I'd say Betzwood, but I'm working with Hackamo in trying to make some headway in getting the trails there re-opened. Wouldn't be very good if I were poaching, eh? Also, my understanding is that there was some recent trail maintenance done at Evansburg, so whatever is open should be in decent shape. Add to that the fact that there hasn't been any rain lately, so the spots that are typically sloppy should also be relatively dry.

Given circumstance, Evansburg seems the way to go, but I'm open for suggestion.

Let me know what you want to do.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Freshly Fujified

Nice little loop

Evansburg is a nice little loop if you want a quick after work ride or a nice Saturday morning outing. Been to Stover once and there's some nice riding there. I'll need to get into way better shape before I venture back there again. Had a blast last time on a group ride and definitely want to go back. Never been to Spring Mountain either.

Bob

Freshly Fujified

Ride has been moved

It's now Wissahickon at 10 AM Saturday the 6th. meet at the benches in front of Valley Green Inn. See the "lets invade Delaware" thread for more details.

Bob