Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! Pa Official Moto thread... Who rides Moto in Pa... Post'em up here!

[SIZE=3]The Official Pa Moto thread on MTBR...
    [/SIZE]
    Many aspects of Mt biking are similar to Moto so...

[SIZE=2] Lot's of our NEPMTBA members are Moto guys, Myself, Chuck & Ty Kovach, Chuck Simonds, Bill Kearney, Mark, Clinton & Owen Ide, Steve Lokie, Todd Moser, JJ Gregorowicz, and many others ride MX, VMX, Moto Trials, Quads, Super Moto, Dual Sport, and Street. So I wondered how many other Mt Bikers in pa ride Moto.

Let us know, fav ride, fav track, fav trails or riding area, fav story, fav pics post them here so we can all enjoy!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]NEPMTBA
    YA WE MOTO [/SIZE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pa Official Moto thread... Who rides Moto in Pa... Post'em up here!-i326886650_4069_5.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

Who rides moto in PA?

I do, I do. Oh, you already mentioned me above...LOL! My favorite track(I haven't been to that many yet)is definitely Allen's in Lawton, PA. Natural terrain grass tracks are awesome! I would have to say that as of now, Tomahawk in West Virginia is probably number 2. Currently my bike is a 1982 Yamaha IT465. I bought a 1989 YZ490 this summer and I hope to have it ready for the start of next season!

Here are some quick links for ya'll...LOL! The first one is for my photobucket page where I have moto, mtb, and misc

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h48/bigdaddy6990/

This one is for my youtube page. Some good start videos, some of Tyler, JJ, and Lloyd...and one from practice at Broome with my helmet cam.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

Hope you enjoy! Keep on roostin'!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pa Official Moto thread... Who rides Moto in Pa... Post'em up here!-dsc01264.jpg  

Last edited by motoman465; 11-06-2009 at 06:19 AM.

i moto too
    Dec 2008

brraaap

i’ll play

i prefer to ride trails, but i’ve ridden a little on some tracks when they were part of a hs loop. any place i get to ride without getting in trouble is my favorite place. always like to know of more places to ride. don’t have too many pictures since i normally don’t take the camera (so they’re mostly in my head), but here are two.

me having fun in the mud on my little thumper (crf 150)

and my fine little german machine (ktm 105)

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    I used to race a lot of MX and Hare Scrambles now I leave the majority of the dirt for my mountain bikes. I road race and race supermoto but keep thinking about another mx bike for training.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pa Official Moto thread... Who rides Moto in Pa... Post'em up here!-dsc00040-small.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    does my '80 superglide count? i haven't had it out in 3 yrs, i feel so bad, but it doesn't do so good on the trails

Did you ever have ham?
    You just need to find knobbies with the correct tread compound, slowdave, and it will clear the doubles with no problems! LOL!

Did you ever have ham?

Who rides moto in PA

Nice machines, redheadrider. I know what you mean about riding areas, it seems they are getting fewer with every passing day. If you know of any good areas, let me know. Just keep twisting that throttle!

mtbr member
    i don't ride anymore. These are from 06. it was on my 04yz450f with some mods.

Did you ever have ham?
    bbbbrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppp!!!!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    All the time!

www.alphado.net

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! Really nice view...

... OSSA's BACK!

[SIZE=2] You know we love our "Motos" at NEPMTBA. With the introduction of the 2010 Ossa Trials motorcycle, Ossa is back on the map. Ossa was a Spanish motorcycle manufacturer active from 1924 to 1982, best known for lightweight 2-stroke-engined bikes used in Observed Trials & Motocross, originally by Orpheo Sincronic Sociedad Anónima (O.S.S.A.) and later by Maquinaria Cinematográfica, S.A., founded by Manuel Giró, an industrialist from Barcelona. With models named: Explorer (Trials), Gripper (Trials), Mick Andrews Replica (Trials), 250 Enduro (Enduro), Mountaineer (Enduro), Phantom (Motocross), Pioneer (Enduro), Plonker (Trials), Super Pioneer (Enduro), Six Day Replica (Enduro), Stiletto MX (Motocross), 500 Yankee Z (5treet) Ossa had all the models covered. We will have a test ride and updates on our NEPMTBA "Moto page" soon of this great Ride!

[/SIZE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pa Official Moto thread... Who rides Moto in Pa... Post'em up here!-ossa-1c3522e0dd.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

PA Official Moto thread

What I am very anxiously waiting for are some riding impressions of the new Maicos. I want to know if they have the same handling magic as the older Maicos. I just loved that 83 490 I rode. C'mon, the suspense is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilling me! LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Dudes,now we are talking.I love anything nasty!Love riding in the Deep sand and VW size whoops in South Jersey on a cr500 with a fresh teraflex!BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Yes FI for the new Ossa!

Story on TSMX.com

http://twostrokemotocross.com/

mtbr member
    May 2006
    that Ossa is really ahead of the tech war.Looking forward to seeing the new maicos also.Could you imagine a 700 with a new teraflex!No 29er would stand a chance.lol

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

A little Moto fun...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pa Official Moto thread... Who rides Moto in Pa... Post'em up here!-lee-dr-wheelie.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

PA Official Moto Thread

Some More Moto Fun....2 Stroke Style!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pa Official Moto thread... Who rides Moto in Pa... Post'em up here!-turn_resize.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Very nice!You look like you were having a "real Blast".

Did you ever have ham?

PA Official Moto Thread

Oh Yeah, it was great! I might actually head out there again today. The only thing is I can't quite get a handle on riding in the loose silt and coal dirt. Gotta keep practicing, I guess. LOL! Terminus!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Moto,remember one thing.When in doubt throttle it out.You know the old saying.Sit down shut up and hold on.

Did you ever have ham?

PA Official Moto Thread

Hey mxer, here is one of my friend's race machines. 1985 Honda CR500 with the nasty-looking TerraFlex on the rear...Looks mean, huh! I was told you might know my friend...Jumpin' Joe Fontana!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pa Official Moto thread... Who rides Moto in Pa... Post'em up here!-dsc00273.jpg  

mtbr member

VCHSS Hare Scramble

[IMG][/IMG]

Did you ever have ham?
    Looking good, Jamas!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Moto,that is awesome dude.I get the shakes just looking at it.85 was the gnarliest year.Had high compression for a 500.They detuned for a long time after 85.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Jamas very nice.What size Katoom?That pic says it all.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast