mtbr member

Non-partisan political question

If you are 18 or older and living in PA ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE? If not, please do. Thanks. Out.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Yes.
    Can I vote for myself?????????????????????

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by evildead
    Yes.
    Can I vote for myself?????????????????????
    a) yes.
    b) You call yourself evildead. I don't know you. I'd even vote for you if you were running against Bush.
    c) Alright, that was partisan.

mtbr member

Registration Deadline - October 4th

You have to be registered to vote by October 4th if you want Evildead for President.

Voter Registration Application Forms

Think you might be registered? You can check with these folks.

X

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgorth
    a) yes.
    b) You call yourself evildead. I don't know you. I'd even vote for you if you were running against Bush.
    c) Alright, that was partisan.
    Woohoo!! My first vote (other than my own...).
    I think what this country needs to bring up the middle class, is a middle-class President. Tax the rich, help everyone else. Level the playing field a bit. Like Baseball's "Luxury Tax". Give everyone an equal chance to succeed (or fail-the chioce is now YOURS!). Let the people get their medicine from Canada, where it's MUCH cheaper (and medicinal MaryJane) is still legal. And a bunch of other issues regarding immigration that I don't want to get into.
    Oh, and since France is so fond of making criminals that try to fight the system "Honorary Frenchies"(Ira Einhorn, Mumia Abu Jamaal, etc.....), send them there. Let them deal with all the BS. But, they are NEVER allowed to leave France. EVAR!
    And while we're on the criminal train of thought-do away with all of these so-called "Club Fed" prisons, these white-collar pens. A prison is a prison, regardless of where you came from and how much you're worth. Let all of these corporate scumbags who make their living on the backs of the "little man" suffer the same when they are found guilty of ripping us off!!!
    Thank you and ROCK THE VOTE!
    Last edited by evildead; 10-01-2004 at 10:37 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Also-NO MORE LAND CLOSURE for at least two years while we work with IMBA and other advocacy groups to determine the best way to handle "multi-use" trail networks. Except for whiney hikers that b*tch about having to share trails with "those reckless mountain bikers". Go eat your granola somewhere else, or find another tree to hug. We will work to make sure a percentage of all State and Federal land is accessible to mtbrs, with a permit fee that will help to pay for trail maintenane, clinics, and some built stunts.
    Evildead for PRESIDENT!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Did I get too deep on you people?
    Hope you all registered. I need all the votes I can get! lol
    Evildead for PRESIDENT!!