Did you ever have ham?

Good job! Nice Weather Tomorrow

The forecast tomorrow is for a pretty nice day. Cloudy with a high of 40. We should all get out tomorrow and enjoy the nice day! Wed and Thurs is calling for dropping temps and snow and rain. Moral of the story: Ditch work or school, forget about all your obligations and responsibilities and get out and ride! LOL!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Moto:

Hooked on snow riding aren't ya?

Did you ever have ham?

Nice Weather Tomorrow

I am reliving my childhood...LOL! First I started riding bicycles again. Now, I am playing in the snow again. I remember when I was a kid I would play in the snow all day and my parents would literally have to drag me in the house! Well, guess what now that I am all growed up my parents couldn't drag me anywhere....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nice Weather Tomorrow-funny_pictures_suicidal_snowman.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

7 Day Forecast

I just checked the local seven day forecast. They are forecasting snow four out of the next seven days. I have not been this excited to see snow in the forecast since I was a little(oops, I was never really little)kid! Time to make some tracks! WooHoo!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

That means my...

...modus operandi will be to now add sandwiched fiberglass to my trail uses along with studded rubber!

Denton's snow guns started about 8 PM Friday, opening this weekend and if ya spend $50 at Country Ski & Sport of Wellsboro and receive $5 off a lift ticket.

Hunter has 6 to 8 inches made.