Freshly Fujified

Nice ride at Wiss

Just wanted to thank Mucwad, BigKeith (and friend-sorry, can't remember his name) and lanceh for the group ride today. Had a blast and as always, I manage to walk the bike as much as ride, and played sweeper making sure nobody got left behind. Beautiful day and the park was not as packed as I would have expected. First pic is lanceh and mucwad getting ready to depart. Second pic is Keith having the obligatory minor mechanical (thank God today it wasn't my turn) and the last pic is my bike-happy to be outfitted with a new (to me at least ) Z-1 Freeride.

Hoping we can do more of these this summer, folks.

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    All I have to say is you have to love the KONA, On second thought i want that Leader Bob that thing is soooo nice.
    Last edited by MucWad; 05-06-2006 at 06:53 PM.

Dat mah bike, punk!
    damn i miss that place. thanks for the pics, weather and rigs look great!
    every thread needs an uploaded image of one kind or another.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    That settles it, I'm coming down, haven't ridden there in years!!!

mtbr member

that hurt

good ride! well concidering i could not breathe. have to remember to lay off that tequilla stuff before rides with new folk

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    was nice putting faces to some of the names around here. see you guys again.

wot no bike?
    Ha! I passed you guys going the other way at one point on one of the trails, I pulled over to let you guys finish an ascent. Small world.

-p

Freshly Fujified

Small world for sure

And thanks for extending the courtesy! Fell free to join in the next group ride if you want. We usually post our planned rides here.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    hey it is funny... lanceh i think you'll remember me and my friend from that day as well.

i didn't see the rest of the crew, but on saturday you passed me (a big tall guy on a blue heckler) a couple times coming up the chestnut hill side of the park.

i bet you remember chasing me up that technical climb when your tire BLEW.... but you still managed to fix it and come roaring by us further up the trail where we were talking to that girl while sittin on a log.

funny thing is i usually ride a singlespeed as well... good to see you out there going fast!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    max, somehow your post got by me.

keith and clyde took off a bit earlier in the ride. i wanted some more miles so i kept going.

too funny. now i remember you guys. your buddy said something like "you're a he-man riding wissahickon on a SS. my buddy back behind me usually rides a SS"

hope i didn't crowd you too much going up the next hill. i though i had given enough room.

that was my first time out there on racing ralph's. when i got to that section where i had the flat one of the knobs on the front tire just caught the edge of a rock and then slipped off. apparently the ralph's a really fragile because i actually tore the knob on the tire.

sorry i wasn't more talkative that day but i was kind of in a hurry as i had to drive down to lincoln field to pick up my stuff for the broad street run the following day.

we'll certinanly meet up for a ride in the near future.