mtbr member
    Jun 2008

New to York, New to PA, New to USA

Hi,
    Just moved to York in PA for a few months with work...Any one want to show me some good riding.

Mainly into DH but up for almost anything except loads of XC miles.

Would love to join up with a group of people heading to that Diablo place.

cheers

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Well there isn't much in York but XC and some (cliche alert) AM. Rocky Ridge is just that, rocky. Some nice tech spots there and a few decent rough descents. Do an advanced search for Rocky Ridge in the PA forum to get some threads with details and pics. Check out http://www.yamba.org/ the local mtb club and http://www.sambabiker.com/ for the club over in the Lancaster area also. I know yamba does group rides twice a week at two of the local parks.
    "Being smart and fit is expensive, but not as expensive as being fat and dumb" - 9.8m/s/s

Killer of Chains
    Feb 2004
    Rocky Ridge, Lake Redman, Spring Valley? ( I think )

Lock Raven in Timonium, MD

York has got more than Lancaster.

Diablo is quiet a hike, there are some stunts over here in Marietta at the bottom of Chickies Rock Park.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    cheers for you help guys, I might go to rocky ridge one evening seeing as it's on the way home from work. I will be riding a giant regin if someone else is up that way say Hi.

I will also be heading to diablo in the next 3 weeks if any one would like to join me...only have a car so I should be able to fit another 1-2 people in....

mtbr member
    If you are who I think you are, we work at the same place. I'd be happy to show you some great XC stuff west of Gettysburg this weekend.