Thread: Neversink info.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008

New question here. Neversink info.

Anybody ride Neversink mt. in Reading. Looking for comments about the ride.
    Larry

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    There is a map at JB mountain bikes web site. I haven't been up there too much but there is some riding to be had up there. I live right next to neversink mt. and go straight up neversink mt. rd. and catch the trails from there. It is hard to find your way around and I always can't find where to go next although I haven't been up there since I found this map. I ride up on the other mt. across the way Where the pagoda and tower is. loads of riding all around there. You also have to find your way around there too.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Neversink is a great place to ride if you know the trails and like to climb,great views! it was a dirt bike playground in the 70's and many of the single track trails are still intact,but can be difficult to find if your unfamiliar.some of the privite property owners have low tolerance to trespassers,but are avoidable if you know the mtn.a big portion is conservency land and is friendly to mtn bikers.it's a big area go explore,you won't be disapointed!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    There was a article in saturdays reading eagle that had a picture of the trails,only rode up there one time started at forest hills cem. rode the south side (422) but could not make it around to the other side, private property signs at the judges old house so I took another trail that went up thinking it would go around judges property but only brought me back to empires wrecking dump,The trails were like blue marsh nothing techinal like french creek but then again I did not get to the north side might be different there.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007