Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! NEPMTBA Xmas Ride & Party 09

Happy Holidays to all...

Thanks to all who rode with us all year and to everyone who worked hard to make the party really special with a fantastic spread of food, and the great Sperazza Band who entertained us all night long! The keg was kicked in less than an hour... woo hoo

More here:
    http://nepmtba.piczo.com/nepmtbaxmas...linkvar=000044
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Did you ever have ham?

NEPMTBA Xmas Ride & Party 09

What a way to welcome winter, by pedaling through the crunchy snow at the mOOn! It was my first real ride in the snow and what an adventure. From the heavy pedaling to the bike pitching sideways under power...it was great! If you have never experienced this type of riding only one thing comes to mind. WHY? Quit being afraid when the mercury starts getting lower, put on some warmer clothes and ride!!!

The party was a blast and a great time was had by all! The buffet was amazing, words cannot describe the Sperazza Band. They are great musicians, but amazing entertainers!!! We just need to get a bigger keg...LMAO!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Did you ever have ham?

I also want to thank Jeff, Chris, and Ted for coming out to frolick in the snow with us!!! These guys are all animals! I have respected Ted's abilities since the first time I met him, but Jeff and Chris are animals, too! Everybody put on a great demonstration of riding skills! Congrats and thanks to you guys for helping making the ride so great! I look at you what you guys can accomplish on a bike and I see where I will be soon! Yeah, you guys are crazy and soon I will be, too...LOL!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

Moto:

You've come a long way with riding, and skiing is next. I can't wait to see you on boards and going downhill.

Did I mention skiing is truly all downhill

You did survive the Xmas party... LOL

NEPMTBA
    SKI YA LATER

Did you ever have ham?

Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA
    Moto:

You've come a long way with riding, and skiing is next. I can't wait to see you on boards and going downhill.

Did I mention skiing is truly all downhill

You did survive the Xmas party... LOL

NEPMTBA
    SKI YA LATER
    Think of the sickening thud when I hit a tree, provided it is strong enough to stop my run-away fat arse!!! Sonny Bono will be jealous!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Moto:

I emailed Mike from the band and asked him for a 2010 schedule as I would like to have them for either the mOOn or Twin Creeks event later this year! I could imagine Buzzy and Shaf would love to hear them!