Ride da mOOn Moderator

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! NEPMTBA Workday Frances Slocum State Park Apr.29th Sunday 9am

[SIZE="3"]To all:

We (NEPMTBA) will be having a workday at Frances Slocum State Park April 29th at 9am at Carverton Road Access at the Gas Line.

Since the windstorm a few weeks ago we will be trimming and raking the trails. Loppers, Pruners, Mini Saws and Rakes will be the tools of choice!

We will have a ride after the work is done. Please bring your bikes and helmets. For those of you who have been to our workdays before the mood is casual and Dogs are always welcome. The workday is open to all who wish to attend. If you have never been to the park before this is a great opportunity to learn the trails and get a ride in after.

Our rides are divided into 3 groups of Novice(first timer or beginner), Inter, and Expert(Hammer pace) Each group has a leader and we don't loose or leave anyone behind in the woods.

Thanks
    [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I checked out your website hopping to see some pics of my old stomping grounds. But the bouncing text and blinking images gave me a headache instead

^ The Trail Starts Here ^

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by will.s
    I checked out your website hopping to see some pics of my old stomping grounds. But the bouncing text and blinking images gave me a headache instead
    [SIZE="3"] Will:

We forgot the disclaimer to wear all safety gear and a helmet when viewing the website.

We will have pics soon. Until then you will just have to come ride Frances Slocum with us and see it in true blue color

So do you think we will see the Mountain View BMX track return? Scott is the MAN! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Proformance Cycle
    [SIZE="3"] Will:

We forgot the disclaimer to wear all safety gear and a helmet when viewing the website.

We will have pics soon. Until then you will just have to come ride Frances Slocum with us and see it in true blue color

So do you think we will see the Mountain View BMX track return? Scott is the MAN! [/SIZE]
    26 hours is a long drive to ride Frances Slocum

^ The Trail Starts Here ^

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by will.s
    26 hours is a long drive to ride Frances Slocum
    [SIZE="3"]Sorry wrong Will!

Yes, that is quite a drive just to ride Frances Slocum! Keep checking we will have pics soon. We got'em just a matter of time to up them!

Where do you live now? What years did you ride FS?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Proformance Cycle
    [SIZE="3"]Sorry wrong Will!

Yes, that is quite a drive just to ride Frances Slocum! Keep checking we will have pics soon. We got'em just a matter of time to up them!

Where do you live now? What years did you ride FS?
    [/SIZE]

I live in Colorado, I grew up in Scranton and rode around Dunmore, Montage, Elmherst. I've never ridden FS just swam and picniced with the family. I was just looking for NEPA pics on your website.