Did you ever have ham?

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride

With the weather again being near perfect, NEPMTBA, MXer, and I decided to get out for a spin. Our target today was Frances Slocum...a good time was had by all. Even when I took a tumble...I am grateful that I missed that big rock when I impacted Terra Firma...LOL!!!

There are no trails safe from Creepy Pics!!!

I think it is almost time for a new sticker, huh?

NEPMTBA and MXer bombing down hill

MXer on the Rocks...sounds like a good drink to me...LOL

Good form from NEPMTBA

Getting a few riding tips from MXer and NEPMTBA

All in all it was another great day of riding for us!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    The Moto guys invade FS for a short spin!

Much different this week on the trails at FS, from past weeks, combined with the current days rain and runoff lots of mud and goo on some trails. Two major areas of concern are the beginning of the new reroute which can't be avoided as it is the main trail. Then the SRD trail. (Read)REALLY DEEP MUD. It is best to avoid it as we did till it dries out. I miss the winter when the trails were rock hard and snow covered... LOL

We saw horse droppings and fresh hoof prints, and we also noticed a few of the rocks on the Roman Road have been flipped, prolly by the horse but this is not confirmend. From what we traced the horse if coming in from Green Road. We don't see any posting of signs as to "Use of horses is not permitted? The carsonite posts do not have this info either. This person prolly doesn't know they are not allowed in the park, because a horse is a pretty big animal to hide... LOL.

Oh well, just another day on the trails! This makes for a personal goal of over 80 days in a row of riding at least once each day and sometimes twice or thrice... LOL!

ride
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2046.jpg  

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2047.jpg  

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2048.jpg  

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2049.jpg  

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2050.jpg  

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2051.jpg  

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2052.jpg  

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2053.jpg  

NEPMTBA Tuesday Ride-imag2054.jpg