Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

NEPMTBA & Nankerphelge

4K views 38 replies 8 participants last post by  dirtrider6 
#1 ·
Always great to see old friends and meet new ones. Thanx for coming so far just to ride a dirt road guys.
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame

Bicycle wheel Winter Bicycle frame Freezing Bicycle wheel rim

Winter Bicycle wheel Freezing Bicycle tire Bicycle frame

Bicycle wheel Winter Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Recreation

Wheel Winter Mode of transport Automotive tire Transport

Clothing Winter Recreation Bicycle wheel Freezing

Wheel Bicycle wheel Winter Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Winter Bicycle frame

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Winter Bicycle frame Wheel

Bicycle tire Winter Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Freezing

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks for inviting us down guys.Good to meet and ride with you guys.Rather ride a dirt rode then ride the computer all day.Hard to tell from the pics but that dr had some nice undulation to it.Hope we can get together soon for a good trail ride.:thumbsup:

#14 · (Edited)
Hey Nank:

Great ride and thanks for the invite! We all had fun beyond all expectations, even for a snow & ice covered dirt road. You have topped yourself with all the great pics you took, and stopping to bs was a highlight as we got to catch up and share stories! I was nice to meet Wyatt and Colby the super kid, nothing fazes him as he is a terrific rider and one styl'in dude! He's got all the right stuff. I got to ride along at different time with all of you guys and it was a real pleasure today Hope we can get the rest of the crews, Mt Top, motoman, bear, jonz and your other guys(did I miss anyone) together for a mega ride sometime. I hope they all had good days also!

Roaring creek is one of the nicest places in Pa anytime of year, and not really that far for us with mxer driving 90 MPH all the way down. He's the best!

So to my buds mxer, dirtrider6 today was another banner day that I enjoyed spending with you, Nanker and new found friends: Wyatt & Colby

Next time put film in the camera for my Super, can can, backflip... LOL You got the before and after!

More pics here:
http://nepmtba.piczo.com/rides2010part4?cr=5&linkvar=000044

Keep rid'in
Thanks

ride

Attachments

#16 ·
Bear,thanks for posting that.Definitely didn't feel like there was that much change.Maybe it was because we were riding 2x2 most of the time and trying to talk.

Wyatt,tell colby I will get him a pair of sweats for the next cold ride if he hooks me up with a pair of those laces for my shoes.He is a great young man and a real strong rider.

I don't know where you get 90MPH from as my speedometer only goes to 85.lol

We did have to pry dr6 out when we got home as his reconstructed knee was a bit ah,tight.

#21 ·
mxer said:
Sixteen miles round trip.
THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE!!!!

I will have to consult with both my doctor and my costume designer before I can committ to making such a trek!!!!!:arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut:

#26 ·
bear said:
Moto, the good part about that kind of ride (out-n-back) is you just "go" until you are "half done" and then head back. ;^)
So far, the longest ride I have done was about 10 miles and my butt was really sore afterwards!!! I have a much nicer, more butt compliant seat now so hopefully that will make a difference. I have to start getting into riding longer, I want to go crazy...err....would that be CRAZIER? LOL!!!! There coming to take me away!!!!:nono: :madman: :incazzato: :yikes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.