Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ... NEPMTBA mOOn lake Wednesday night ride

It was great once again!

Everyone has new bikes and they are enjoying them on the mOOn trails!

Chriffer led us on a trail merry go round at speed while the doggies ran a muck and yes I do mean amuck... LOL Although Buddy was a good boy while Daphnie rode her own ride, sorry Canadian I had to, I hope Daphine shows up next week... LOL Thanks to Ted for walking her out to the main gate. Daisy found the stink weed and didn't smell like... well a Daisy... LOL

Within the human league we found more uphills, thanks Chriffer... LOL but the night always seems to end with Screamer, Weeeeeeeeee On another note Chriffer commented to me that T-Rex 2 is berming up, and yes it is but by natural causes mainly the riding crew just finds flow to be to thier liking and the dirt has responded.

Thanks to Bryan Glahn, and Todd Moser for the great article submitted to Maurice and Karen at Dirt Rag, pick up a copy at your full service LBS!

Nice to see Lynn Thomas on our ride from Fitness Headquarters, our newest LBS.

So till next week at mOOn well, Ride the mOOn!

ride

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Hi...what time does everyone meet at Moon Lake??? Im from W-B and would like to check out the park. I've been hearing a lot about it.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    6pm, near the front gate.

While the park is open until 8pm, we park outside the gate so that if something causes the ride to go long we don't have a problem with cars locked inside afterwards. ;^)

wounded knee
    Another great Wednesday Evening Ride.
    Our Mountain Bike Riding has gone to the Dogs!

Bill flying down the Screamer!
    We found Daphnie!
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Did you ever have ham?

NEPMTBA mOOn lake Wednesday night ride

Great videos, Dirtrider!!! You will have to give me lessons on how to edit them well. I am glad that you guys found Daphne...Canadian must have been worried!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

wounded knee
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman465
    Great videos, Dirtrider!!! You will have to give me lessons on how to edit them well. I am glad that you guys found Daphne...Canadian must have been worried!!!
    Thanks, it's not that hard, just start playing around with W.M.M., you'll get the hang of it.

We were all worried about Daphnie, and Chuck, She was lost and I have been in Chucks shoes running around frantially looking for your lost dog is very stressfull.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbnutt
    Hi...what time does everyone meet at Moon Lake??? Im from W-B and would like to check out the park. I've been hearing a lot about it.
    Come and join us!

The NEPMTBA rides are very friendly and fun, usually the ride breaks up into seperate sub groups of different skill levels.

ride

mtbr member

Nice Video...

...even nicer music selection.....Jeff Beck goes well with mountain biking.....
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

wounded knee
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    ...even nicer music selection.....Jeff Beck goes well with mountain biking.....
    Thanks, they are my 2 favorite albulms by him (Blow by Blow, Wired) , I never tire of listening to them.
    I finally got to see him last year on a small stage in a old theatre (Scranton Cultural Center) what an amazing show, very basic light show, no video screens, just the band rocking for 2 hours.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Did you ever have ham?

NEPMTBA mOOn lake Wednesday night ride

It is almost that time again, folks!!! Wednesday is rolling around again and will be here before you know it...so make your plans to join the fun at the Wednesday Night Moon Ride...you will not regret the decision!!!

The ride starts outside the main gate at 6pm and will usually break down into skill specific rides. Come on out and join a great bunch of people(and dogs)and enjoy the trails that many people are raving about!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!