Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RetroG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494

    Need info on 24hrs. of Seven Springs.....

    Is there a website?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: aspang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    144

    Me too!

    Retro G,
    I have been looking for the same thing, and still have not found anything. Pass it along if you do. Thanks!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RetroG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494

    7springs.com

    Quote Originally Posted by aspang
    Retro G,
    I have been looking for the same thing, and still have not found anything. Pass it along if you do. Thanks!
    I was told info will not be out on the web until later in the year. It is Labor Day Weekend according to Dirt Rag.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1
    http://grannygear.com/Races/Snowshoe/index.shtml Is that what you were looking for?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtragart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlight
    http://grannygear.com/Races/Snowshoe/index.shtml Is that what you were looking for?
    email jbenford@7springs.com or call 800.452.2223 x7771

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtragart
    email jbenford@7springs.com or call 800.452.2223 x7771
    Here's what your looking for:

    http://www.7springs.com/summer_24hour_bikerace.shtml

    See ya there!

    MF

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: aspang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    144

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MRfire
    Here's what your looking for:

    http://www.7springs.com/summer_24hour_bikerace.shtml

    See ya there!

    MF

    Thanks for the much needed info! I have been waiting for this, as it will be my team's first 24. Looking forward to it!

Similar Threads

  1. z150 tuning info online or elsewhere?
    By Bullrider in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 05:56 PM
  2. Fox Vanilla spring needed/ info?
    By keen in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 03:04 PM
  3. where is trek's archived bike info
    By fatroadie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 03:17 AM
  4. Marzocchi fork springs
    By ET_SoCal in forum Where are the Best Deals?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 02:52 PM
  5. 10wt oil, light springs...VS...5wt oil, heavier springs
    By Lucky13 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2004, 08:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •