Killer of Chains
    Feb 2004

Need to do trail maintenance for college course...

So I wanted to get up this morning at 7am to trail maintenance at Camp Mack this morning, but apparently I didn't set my alarm clock correctly, which had me up at 8:30am, and I didn't get Mack until closer to 9:45am.

Needless to say...I missed that opportunity.

Thing is, I need to do some sort of community service for a Wellness class I have at Millersville, and I thought I'd rather do trail maintenance instead of dishing out meals at the rescue mission or something like that.

So are any other clubs in Lancaster/York area doing trail maintenance over the next couple of weekends?

NEPMCPMBA President
    Jul 2007
    The old "alarm clock" excuse? Really?!

Killer of Chains
    Feb 2004
    no really. I use my phone and a normal clock for alarms. My alarm clock on my desk is set to go off at 7am during the week. The phone is set for 7:30 M-F, so I needed to reset it to go on the weekend.

I attempted to set the one on my phone last night, but instead of hitting save, I must've canceled the new settings.

So yes...the alarm clock excuse.

AKA; Jimmy Tango
    you could rake my yard,...it's not far from m'ville, hahahhahaha

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Not really close to York, but certainly worth the drive:
    November 9th, at Raystown Lake (south of Huntingdon PA) there is a trail work day to help open 32 miles of purpose built mountain bike trails. Work will consist of cleaning up the back slope and tread finish work. There will be a ride to follow so you can certainly make a day of it.
    http://rothrock-outfitters.com/clubs.php

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Check Yamba's site later this week. Should be an announcement for a trailwork this coming sunday at Redman. www.yamba.org
    "Being smart and fit is expensive, but not as expensive as being fat and dumb" - 9.8m/s/s