trail addict

my 2012 video highlights....

Just put together my clips from riding this year. Riding time was limited and this video is a little monotonous because I guess I got the camera out every time my tires left the ground, and not for much else. Music is an old Jane's Addiction cover tune from about 10 years ago when I was in a band!

Hope you enjoy... this time of the year I live vicariously through videos!

You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

trail addict
    And just for kicks, here are a few from previous years... 2011 and 2010 are my favorites. 2011 has another cover from my old band, 2008 has a song I did myself on my multi-track recorder (2008 also has one of the sketchiest teeter-totters you will ever see at the end-I don't think anyone ever rode it but me).

You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

mtbr member
    thanks for sharing ! great videos enjoyed watching !

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Nice share USP ... I know what you mean about virtual biking ... I have LifeCycles, Follow Me, Strength In Numbers, Tread, ReTread, The Collective, Roam, Seasons, and a smattering of other stuff on my iDevice so I can run it in a loop when I'm at work ... or whever I go ...

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Thanks,

Love seeing your vids!

trail addict
    Thanks for the feedback!

Bear: your video list is nearly identical to mine, except I never heard of Tread or Retread. You should check out New World Disorder Greatest Hits if you get a chance.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Thanks, but i've got NWD 1-10 (along with Kranked 1-6, and a few others...)

mtbr member

Nice Vids

Nice post! Keep em coming.
    "foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "