Thread: To MotoMan465

mtbr member

To MotoMan465

Sorry I did not answer you sooner, but you are correct, the weekend has been very busy and thanks for taking the time to wait on me.

I posted this as a "Stand Alone" thread so it doesn't get lost on other posts. This way everyone will see it.

Since you posted in the FS topic about an hour ago I have recieved about 15 or so PM's & emails telling me not to respond as it will only escalate the problem with certain individuals. Possibly, however..this is directed to you and you only, no one else, so no one else need reply. Even you yourself do not have to reply, you can PM me if you wish or just let it go.

I re-read the topic in question many times. You are guilty of only adding to the end of that comment with the "Violin" & Guam comment. I took that way out of context and called you out on it. That can be taken many ways and I honestly felt you were pretty much calling all of us, me in particular as I was doing the explaining on that thread of how the park operates....how to put it here....I guess crying because we have to follow rules, or crying over nonsense.

I stand up for the park, the group of which I belong to, and the people that are involved with us and I really really get upset when people bash what we are trying to do just because we don't have free reign over the trails as other groups may at their park. with that said, you are correct, you DID NOT bash me personally and I let my anger get in the way. I feel the mistake was made in me confusing you with another poster.

On that note, for the whole world to see...but mainly you, I sincerely....no BS here........... [SIZE="5"]I apologize to you and the whole Pennsylvania forum on MTBR [/SIZE]and a well deserved kick in the A S S is deserved to me by you. I'm not perfect, made some grand mistakes in my time & most likely will do so again in the future.

I hope you accept this and see that yes, after all you might have been told, that I am a man of honor who owns up to his stupidity.

Thank You for your time

Kevin at Plains Bike
    Last edited by Plains Bike; 12-01-2009 at 07:47 AM.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ...

To all:

From info I have been party to recently I would say this issue is WFO

NEPMTBA
    WFO ALL THE TIME
    ROOSTED... BRAAAPPP