mtbr member
    Jun 2005

Moraine State Park

Was just wondering if anyone knows if Moraine State Park would be rideable today. Just asking cause I dont really want to waste the gas to ride out their this afternoon only to discover that it is a swamp.

Thanks for the help

mtbr member
    i think nearly everything in the SW PA area should be rideable. we havent had any real rainfall for a while and the weather the past couple days has been fantastic.

mtbr member
    If it is... post the staus of the trail here if you would.. Im in Ohio, but am dying to get back out there. so... let us know
    [SIZE="6"][/SIZE]
    Theres two things wrong with the fire service today.... EMS and PMS
    EMS i can deal with....

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Moraine was rideable today. The power line is all torn up but the rest of the trail is in very good shape except for a couple of spots here in there. Props to the people who are maintaining and building the trail. The new sections are awesome.

mtbr member

yo

hey i work on moraine...thanks for the props. though the new section was the brain child of my buddy. it is super technical.

did you notice any trees down? i cut everything out last week but i couldnt get to a few sections. if you did have trees down and can give me a location please pm me.

the powerlines are being worked on and they will be trashed for some time. There is no use fixing them till they finish puting the lines underground. The park is aware of the situation and we will clean it up this fall or summer.

workdays are usually the third sunday of everymonth. feel free to pm me if you want to work and ride those days. we post them up on ....

www.porcmtbclub.org

later
    Chance favors the prepared mind