Ride da mOOn Moderator

mOOn tOOn sOOn Wednesday 1/13/10

It's time again to Ride the mOOn...

... Looks like 32 degrees will be a balmy riding night! After the 0 degree blast this will be like spring. The Campfire will still be in effect, so warm toes and hands will be avail if needed.

Hope to see ya all there!
    and now for something completely different...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mOOn tOOn sOOn Wednesday 1/13/10-p1070297.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Normal start time?Should be good with the warmer weather.Helps rid some of the cabin fever.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Yes,

6 PM @ Main Gate

Rolling on 650b

Moon at Noon!

The sunlight got the better of me. Couldn't wait for tonight to go riding, so Flurry and I got out this afternoon at the Moon.

The new snow we've had since last Wednesday made everything a bit more of a workout. Despite the sun, it was still cold. I gotta get better footwear. Anyhow, ya'll have fun tonight!

Did you ever have ham?

ballOOn, babOOn, cartOOn

Come to the mOOn and experience the fun and insanity of Lee's campfire, the First Annual Freestyle Rhyme Contest, and the commradery of great friends.

Friends, it just doesn't get any better than this!!! Start time is 6pm outside the Main Gate. Hurry up, you know we can't do this all day!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Great Ride at mOOn:

Thanks go to everyone for coming out again to enjoy Mt bike riding in our county park that we love and support much! I think everyone is truly addicted to the mOOn ride!

More here soon:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mOOn tOOn sOOn Wednesday 1/13/10-imag0421.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

What an amazing night!! I rode better tonight than I ever have before. Everything is finally starting to come together! I am starting to learn how to work the bike in order to get through, over, and around trail obstacles! My climbing is starting to come together! What a magical ride....I can hardly wait for next week at the mOOn!

Unfortunately, the Freestyle Rhyme Contest never happened as we were all having too much fun riding and enjoying each other's company. If you have never ridden at the mOOn you don't know what you are missing, please feel free to join us!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mOOn tOOn sOOn Wednesday 1/13/10-dsc01784.jpg  

mOOn tOOn sOOn Wednesday 1/13/10-dsc01786.jpg  

ride more
    Mar 2007
    looks like you had fun !

Did you ever have ham?

It was real you know what buster of a ride for me, Wyatt...but, it was one of those tough rides that was so fun you didn't want to stop! Pedaling through the snow is a real workout!

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    More pics of the fun time are up now...

... check'em out

http://nepmtba.piczo.com/moonlake201...linkvar=000044