mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Moon riders Christmas party?

Just a thought but what's everyone's feelings on getting together over the Christmas holiday for a bite to eat and some beverages? Could meet at a central location near Wilkes Barre. Food type? Date? Time? Just figured I'd plant the seed in your mind now. Holiday season right around the corner.
    LOVE THE RIDE!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

We always have a Moon Christmas party. last year it was held in coordination with HCGA at their place, before that at Daryl's place and before that at Happy Pizza.

Glad you mentioned this, we can have 2!!!!!!!! What would be better than 2 Moon Christmas parties, an indoor and outdoor!!!!!!!!!

Last year turned out being a 60 degree day and we rode in t-shirts. We ride and hang out and eat. if they are on board again, I'll post up a thread.

Yes please pick a place, and we can work on this...

early Merry Christmas wishes!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Anywhere would be good for bikergirl and myself. Hope all are in favor. If indoors some pizza or bbq place. Just some ideas.
    LOVE THE RIDE!

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I am sure we can put something together, get the burn barrels out and stack up some wood to make tending them easier. I wouldn't be counting on a 60deg day but I sure wouldn't turn my nose up ast it either. I'll have to put together a work day to blow the trails off soon too.

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    cr500,

an early December, Saturday or a Sunday work better?