Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gravity's Gone

Moon Monday.............

...............well, for the third time in a few weeks the Moon was calling. How could we resist? A big shout out to the builders / maintainers at the Moon. We can't thank you guys enough.

Moon Monday.............-hpim0553.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0559.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0561.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0563.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0566.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0574.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0575.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0609.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0610.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0620.jpg

Gravity's Gone
    Moon Monday.............-hpim0621.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0625.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0633.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0638.jpg

Moon Monday.............-hpim0646.jpg

Moon Monday.............-pb090498.jpg

Moon Monday.............-pb090500.jpg

Did you ever have ham?

Moon Monday

When the mOOn calls, you have to answer! Today was an absolutely beautiful day to ride at the mOOn....we are so glad to see you out and enjoying the beautiful trails! Great pics!

Like Ozzy said...Bark at the Moon!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Go Big or Die Tryin'
    Nice to see people hitting the big drops. How did the transitions feel?
    Slugs love beer.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    The transitions felt smooth, just not sure of the speed necessary for the bridge gap next. Looking forward to hitting it sometime. Didn't want speed for the big ones. You guy's have done a great job building stuff there. Thank You. Bob Marks
    Last edited by Hickster; 11-10-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Gravity's Gone
    Wow, it's been a monumental few days for you dude. Your first ride at the Moon, your first post on MTBR, welcome to the dark side.

ride more
    Mar 2007
    yeah, it's a downhill spiral from here bobbo...........

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Nanker & Wyatt:

Great pics once again and thanks for taking the time to shoot & share them.

Hickster:

Welcome!

ride more
    Mar 2007
    I have too say the Moon is becoming one of my favorite places to ride.

Gravity's Gone
    Me too. Addicted to the Squeezer!

mtbr member

Squeezer and Screamer...

Not sure if you noticed the line that goes over the wall instead of doing the Squeezer....about 10M before the entrance to the Squeeze on your left....also.....we cleaned off the old stone wall just off Screamer....maybe 20M after the new bench cut and banked turn on your left....no off ramp or transition for the gap yet but it might be ridable....Thx for posting up the story and your pics.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Gravity's Gone
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not sure if you noticed the line that goes over the wall instead of doing the Squeezer....about 10M before the entrance to the Squeeze on your left

Yep - Bob's goin over it in the picture right above me going through The Squeezer. I haven't tried it myself yet. Anybody riding the Moon Sunday morning? I think we'll be there around 9:30 - 10:00. It'd be nice to put some faces to some of the MTBR handles.

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nankerphelge
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not sure if you noticed the line that goes over the wall instead of doing the Squeezer....about 10M before the entrance to the Squeeze on your left

Yep - Bob's goin over it in the picture right above me going through The Squeezer. I haven't tried it myself yet. Anybody riding the Moon Sunday morning? I think we'll be there around 9:30 - 10:00. It'd be nice to put some faces to some of the MTBR handles.
    Yes, I will be there!

Gravity's Gone
    Cool. Maybe we can meet up somewhere. I'm on the fence right now which bike to bring. Been riding my FR bike the last few times there. Thinkin about riding my trailbike this time, but Hickster's been pushing hard to take the big bikes so we can hit some more of the big stuff. I guess it'll be a gametime decision.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    There's a new line developing down Screamer also, just before the beginning of the wall it goes off to the left to drop you on top of the wall. The three downed trees that were on top of the wall were cleared on the workday, but no Exit Ramp has been developed yet, so on your own a** be it if you try to ride it.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by bear
    There's a new line developing down Screamer also, just before the beginning of the wall it goes off to the left to drop you on top of the wall. The three downed trees that were on top of the wall were cleared on the workday, but no Exit Ramp has been developed yet, so on your own a** be it if you try to ride it.
    WOW!!!!!!! Fun Fun Fun lots to do,so I will be at the park Saturday at 8 AM anyone wishing to stop and help with these projects your welcome to do so! Joe & Finus are building on the FR trail and they have announced an unofficial workday of their own up there!

Screamer trail: A ramp off the rock wall section one, and back up onto section two would be nice, leaving the option to drop off(sans ramps) if you wish!
    A few hours work some wood and I can bring the chainsaw, fuel, chains, bar lube.

Deacon needs to be blown out. We have 3 blowers; one back pack, and two handheld blowers. The Trials needs it also... Skills area is done.... weeeeee Prolly 1 hour to blow each of these out!

Le'mme know!

Did you ever have ham?

Veteran's Day Ride at the mOOn

I just hope nobody figures out that is me in my fuzzy ski suit from the '70's!

Oooops, did I just hit submit?

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    moto, I didn't know you were a Furry.

Did you ever have ham?

Moon Monday........

Eat lots of chicken noodle soup, Bear. This is what happened to some of the Hell's Angels that ignored the early warnings of swine flu!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

trail addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickster
    The transitions felt smooth, just not sure of the speed necessary for the bridge gap next. Looking forward to hitting it sometime. Didn't want speed for the big ones. You guy's have done a great job building stuff there. Thank You. Bob Marks
    Hey, Bob, is there a Hooters nearby?

Jamie

Looks like fun there, I might try to head up sometime this weekend. EARLY Sat, or maybe Sun... Depends on weather, wife, etc...
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

mtbr member

oops...

Quote Originally Posted by nankerphelge

I see it now....well you have ridden it both ways.....excellent. Good chance I will be riding the mOON sunday.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Nice pics!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

wyatt79m, nankerphelge, Hickster, Funrover

I don't think we have a lot of you on our email list so, make sure you come to our Christmas party! Bring friends too or anyone I might have missed.

See our X-mas party post on here

Gravity's Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA
    wyatt79m, nankerphelge, Hickster, Funrover

I don't think we have a lot of you on our email list so, make sure you come to our Christmas party! Bring friends too or anyone I might have missed.

See our X-mas party post on here
    I saw the post. Thanx for the invite. We'll keep it in mind. JeffSkis & Bear: thanx for the screamer tips. See you at the mOOn on Sunday!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    nanker, see you out there.

i'd love to snap some video of someone dropping off the Screaming Rock Wall.

Intetionally, that is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast