Did you ever have ham?

Moon Lake Wed Night Ride

Come one, Come all to the Wednesday night ride at Moon Lake Park. It is always a great time! Join us at the park office, the ride leaves approximately 6pm. If you do attend tomorrow dress accordingly and bring your lights, it is supposed to be a little rainy and around 45-50 degrees...so leave the swim suits at home! LOL! Hope to see you there! I will be the big guy that rides well for a bit then has to push...LOL!

Did you ever have ham?
    Well, according to WNEP's site, by mid afternoon the rain should be gone...they are calling for on and off showers today. I have not been outside yet, but I know it sounds like it stopped raining. I have my fingers crossed that the weather holds out!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Even with all the rain over the last 24 hours, Moon will still be good to ride, just in case anyone is wondering.

Maybe avoid some of the lower trail like The Dark, maybe not. We'll see if I get out of work in time today. :^)

Did you ever have ham?
    That is what I was thinking. Stay away from Dark and Peek-a-Boo. Although, I am interested to see how Peek-a-Boo will hold up since it was re-routed to avoid the mud bath it used to be. As always, be careful of the rocks when they are wet they are like ice. According to local Doppler radar the worst of the rain should be over by early to mid afternoon.

Bikes Rule

Good job!

Hello:

All Moon Lakies from Lee and Rick at Rays Indoor.. We are rocking! Wednesdays at Rays is Cool! New stuff to ride come out!

Rays says "HI" too

Enjoy the Moon Ride

Lee & Rick

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    is there still a ride going on tonight??

Did you ever have ham?
    Oooh, it was slippery on those wet leaves!!!! Gotta talk to Lee when he gets back about paving the trails at the mOOn! LOL!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    it definitely was fun last night the rain and the leaves made for some interesting ridin

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    You guys are the best...

... Slippy is only in the mind!

Big Daddy,

Thanks for hosting the NEPMTBA Wednesday night ride while I was "out" at Ray's "in"door. Your post was great... come one come all... LOL

I think SlowDave is up to 20 Iron man Championships! I saw his pic in Tri-magazine and in the interview he said."I train for my triathlons at mOOn lake, cause training on slippy rocks, makes for easy going on the pavement in Hawaii, and swimming the lake at Moon Lake keeps me in shape cause I have to swim very fast to stay ahead of them Big SNAPPING Turtles"

NEPMTBA
    IT'S IN THERE!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    i lost a pinky toe last week.............age must be creepin' up on me

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Dave:

Now your
    'LIGHTER and FASTER!

Hang in there my friend I have plenty more trails to build that you have to ride!