Ride da mOOn Moderator

Moon Lake Tuesday Night "TRIALS" Ride

To all:

With increased interest in the mOOn Lake "TRIALS" area. We will have a Tuesday Night "TRIALS RIDE" at the mOOn! Meet at the Nature Center at 5 PM then we will go to the TRIALS area to ride it! Please understand this is "NOT" a regular ride rather a chance to improve your skills by riding TRIALS! Everyone invited. Your regular bike will work. Bring safety gear!

Attached Images Attached Images

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! 10/14/08

The first Moon Lake Tuesday night Trials was fun.
    Last edited by NEPMTBA; 10-14-2008 at 05:45 PM.

BIKE!!
    Nov 2005
    Looks like fun!

Big Up... Chump
    May 2006

Props to you

Lee:

I am thrilled to see the success that you and yours have gathered at Moon Lake Park. When it started it was a long road, and there were doubters, but now they have egg on their face! They are missing a great opportunity to ride a fine place with many fine riders. Now your going full tilt and the skies the limit. I hear many people are very happy with the trails and the way the rides are being scheduled. I never know when I get home from work what the Moon Lake Email Club will hold and I have been surprised many times with the new pics and trails you guys built! At one point it was a new trail a week at the park. By the way thanks for keeping me in the loop. I have spread the word down here and many have traveled up to ride the moon. The other night at a small gathering, one friend asked about riidng mt bikes and two of my other friends spoke before I could even get the words out, RIDE THE MOON! I think they like the place!

Man, I wish I could ride trials better on a bicycle. It would be a blast! The trials section reminds me of Table rock at Candytown, yet with many more table rocks, What a lucky find. I hope you intend to have competitions there, because I miss the Motorama trials you organized and ran for so many years in Harrisburg Farm Show complex building!

Thanks for the many sticker pacs and t shirts for the guys. They loved them! I can say the stickers are out in the town in the most unusual places. Our local grocer has one on his front door and he tells everyone who asks about the sticker. I think he gets a kick out of telling people to Ride The Moon! Jimmy liked your saying of "Fish the Moon" when he asked about how big the fish were in the lake! He went there and caught 25 inch Pickrel a few weeks ago! He released it!

So, thanks for all the fun you and yours have created at the Moon, Frances Slocum and MMP. I saw NEPMTBA and you were honored for MMP on Penn Live.com Wild about Pa.

Very Nice!
    T-Zap
    No Dabs

mtbr member

Tried it and liked it...ride the moon...

Planning on riding the moon tomorrow(sat) at 1pm. STarting from the nature center. ...............no hunting at the moon too!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........