Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Moon Lake Sunday

620 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  motoman465 
#1 ·
Just have to say thanks to those responsible for keeping the trails in great condition. Some were even cleared of leaves. Took a couple of friends from Hazleton who never rode there. They were very impressed with the layout. Me and the gf kept telling them and finally, even though it was toward the end of the year, they made the journey. They especiallly liked screamer. Hit up Natures way, t-rex 1 and 2, skinny, the dark, and a few others. I'm sure they'll be back as I know I will. Again great job.

#2 ·
Moonies....

...gotta add my thanks also....have been riding at Moon on Saturdays since Hunting season started....the trail additions, numerous line improvements, and bridge maintenance have been really tremendous....thankyou to all who keep it rolling!

#3 ·
Lee does almost all the additions and reroutes, you never know what to expect every ride.
You can usually find Moto up there helping maintain the trails.

Lee and myself were up there Saturday, he was cleaning Screamer and doing reroutes, I was blowing the leaves off T-Rex 2, smoothed out the wall crossing, shored up the broken board on the bridge crossing, and cleaned up some of the roots in the corners in the fast sections, all the riders who went by stopped and thanked me, gotta admit it felt good.:thumbsup:
And when I was done I reaped my rewards and got out on the bike, man what a great trail system!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.