mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Moon Lake Sunday

Just have to say thanks to those responsible for keeping the trails in great condition. Some were even cleared of leaves. Took a couple of friends from Hazleton who never rode there. They were very impressed with the layout. Me and the gf kept telling them and finally, even though it was toward the end of the year, they made the journey. They especiallly liked screamer. Hit up Natures way, t-rex 1 and 2, skinny, the dark, and a few others. I'm sure they'll be back as I know I will. Again great job.

mtbr member

Moonies....

...gotta add my thanks also....have been riding at Moon on Saturdays since Hunting season started....the trail additions, numerous line improvements, and bridge maintenance have been really tremendous....thankyou to all who keep it rolling!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

wounded knee
    Lee does almost all the additions and reroutes, you never know what to expect every ride.
    You can usually find Moto up there helping maintain the trails.

Lee and myself were up there Saturday, he was cleaning Screamer and doing reroutes, I was blowing the leaves off T-Rex 2, smoothed out the wall crossing, shored up the broken board on the bridge crossing, and cleaned up some of the roots in the corners in the fast sections, all the riders who went by stopped and thanked me, gotta admit it felt good.
    And when I was done I reaped my rewards and got out on the bike, man what a great trail system!
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

mtbr member
    Thanks guys! The Moon is in great shape. The amount of work that has been done there is incredible. We ride there quite a bit and it just keeps getting better. Thanks again.

Did you ever have ham?

Moon Lake Sunday

I am having withdrawal symptoms since I was unable to make it to the Moon this weekend. I guess I just have to make up for it this weekend!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!