Thread: mOOn 2/3/10

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! mOOn 2/3/10

We owe thanks to someone...

... the Wednesday night ride tonight was fun once again. Joan did her own version of her annual winter plunge, with a OMG before the dive. I had a flat, Alex almost lost his seat bag, Moto was driven to toss his bike into the hard dirt. Loren found rocks on Five Tree and mxer guided his 1992 vintage era 5 inch travel HT on the trails. Buddy looked for snacks as usual and besides all that fun all was well at the park!

More pics soon:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mOOn 2/3/10-imag0890.jpg  

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Did you ever have ham?

mOOn 2/3/10

BooYah!!! Great ride tonight, everyone! Joan I am glad that you are ok! See, you laughed when I told you I would bounce if I hit the dirt...it wasn't an energetic bounce, but I bounce back!!! LOL!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Yep great ride!Glad Joan is ok considering the noise she makes when she falls.Are you sure it isn't the 92 vintage bike that guides me? Vintage bikes rock!

Light freak

Very cool!

Good to see some other riders not letting the weather get in the way of their night time riding enjoyment.

Here in Lakewood, CO we have a weekly Thursday night ride. First one was called Tracks In The Snow, ever since we have kept the T.I.T.S. acronym and mixed up the title. Up to the north of us in Fort Collins, there is another group of riders that do a regular weekly night ride. The have titled their rides using the acronym A.S.S. (first one was Ascending Steep Slopes). We are trying to get together to do a T.I.T.S. and A.S.S. ride sometime soon. There is another group to the north in Lyons, CO that does a weekly Tuesday night ride. They wanted to come down to Lakewood and ride our little mountain so there was a ride on Tuesday night. Had a total of 21 riders show up! It isincredible to see that many lights twisty down the singletrack, looks like a Chinese Dragon. Here is a link to the thread on the Tuesday night ride - Tuesday Ignazjr Truckin South T.I.T.S. night rides. There is another group of riders to the south in Colorado Springs that are just getting their weekly night rides set up.

Glad to see you guys enjoying the night time as much as we do!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

scar

Great stuff, I added to my subscribe and I look forward to following all your fun! Night riding is a blast. We have a great group who keep the Wednesday night ride thing going no matter what the conditions.

Thanks for the thread
    Enjoy

Did you ever have ham?

Cool Light

That is a really cool light, I will have to give that a try and see how my DIY skills are. Thanks!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!