Did you ever have ham?

Mongoose on the Rocks!!!

Last year when I first got involved with mountain biking, I went nuts!!! I just couldn't get enough...it was like a drug!!! Of course, this "sickness" gave birth to the same old sweatpants, the bright duct tape, and the creepy pics!!! Then I got this new job and got injured at work and the riding suffered. Well, my knee isn't 100% but it is feeling much better!!! I also did the Coal Cracker Classic and achieved both of my goals...one being to finish and the other being not to finish last!!! Now, I am hooked again and desperately wanting my next "fix!!!" What does this mean....alot more riding, more insanity, same fat, old man, same sweatpants, and lots more creepy pics!!! Thank you to everyone who has taken me "under their wings" and shown me what this incredible sport is about!!! I hope to see you all on the trails in the future!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mongoose on the Rocks!!!-dsc03778.jpg  

Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Well, thank heaven's you'll be getting some new duct-tape!

And, just for you, gratuitous creepy bike pic imported all the way from the Allegrippis Trails at Raystown Lake down near Huntingdon (from last Mon ride me and Chriffer did) ...

Did you ever have ham?
    That is super creepy, Bear!!! We should have a contest for the creepiest bike pic for Halloween!!! The winner will receive a nice, brand new pile of nothing...LMAO!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!